Random Tiny CODE Wants

Started by daedroug, April 21, 2009, 11:25:21 PM

I want to be able to see into a lite room from an adjacent one that has no light. Like standing in the dark and looking into a light house. They cannot see out but you can see in. Oh how wonderfully horrible it would be.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on August 31, 2009, 04:01:41 PM
I think a beg skill would be cool... I had a character on another MUD once who lived almost exclusively off of it, and it was probably my favorite feature of said MUD.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

A poison that inhibits psionic ability so that you can, with reasonable safety, interogate/assassinate people without knowing they can way anyone and also give good RP to the victim without the use of magick or super psionic abilities.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Xagon on August 22, 2009, 01:33:58 AM
We have:

> Look Tables

I Want:

> Look Containers:
You see:
1.) A sturdy wooden chest.
It is about half full
2.) A sandcloth netting
It is full.
3.) A long, wooden bench
It is empty.

Oh. I still want:
>Whisper me (talking to himself like a crazy person) This command!

I'd like to see something similar to this, except more like being able to label bags with the same desc inside another object

l in chest
You see in a large bag filled chest;
some large bags

instead something like this

l in chest
You see in a large bag filled chest;

several large bags (if they are empty)
a large bag partially filled with feathers and other odds and ends. (have the name of the item be the top item in the bag)
a large bag almost full with Onyx and other odds and ends.

ect...

Then you can use the following instead of get 17.bag chest
get Onyx.bag chest

Just my two cents

Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"

It would be awesome if raw meat had the keyword 'raw.'

Or some way to differentiate it from cooked meat, since the sdescs of raw and cooked meats are sometimes identical.
Quote from: Oryxin a land...where nothing is as it seems
lol
wait wait
in a harsh desert..wait
in a world...where everything's out to kill you
one man (or woman) stands sort of alone
only not really
lol
KURAC

I want to be walking along a cliff base or building and have it start raining people, elves or what ever. I just think it would be kind of neat to actually see someone you where not with come plummeting from above.

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Buzzards spawning over dead bodies in the wild would be awesome.

Rats spawning around dead bodies in the cities would be awesome.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Random tiny want: the ability to poison spice and bandages.
Quote from: Oryxin a land...where nothing is as it seems
lol
wait wait
in a harsh desert..wait
in a world...where everything's out to kill you
one man (or woman) stands sort of alone
only not really
lol
KURAC

Spice pipes too and cups, chalices, flagons, etc. not just the fluid.
"Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you." - Ovid

I wish there was a way to make a "save room" save its contents.  Just lost something that I dropped and arranged about 30-45 minutes previous to the crash ...
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

For us all to just get along.
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

I'd like to be able to change my ldesc as I rest/sit/stand/wake/sleep ... the way you can change an object's ldesc with the drop command, and not need to arrange it afterward.

Something like:

rest (sliding down against the side of the wall) ~ is slumped against the wall, resting.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Ill simply take the lag to be gone that is all
Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"

I'd like some kind of poor-man's spice, kind of like a Zalanthas form of crack. It could be runoff from when spice is produced or something, and it would give a really intense high but with the possibility of permanent damage to your character. It'd also be really addicting, like perhaps after a couple days not having it, you'd go into remission.

I would like to see a picture of the Arm staff  dressed as the Mafia.

I -still- want:

> whisper self (mumbling incoherently) ...to be able to do this.

Yes, I think this is the third time I've said so in this post.
Quote from: Niamh on September 24, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Remember, you're never in trouble if you don't get caught!

Quote from: Wyx on June 28, 2009, 07:59:17 PM
Besides, the players know best

I'll second that want...

And to be able to tell objects and sleeping people.

A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Quote from: X-D on September 15, 2009, 08:27:22 PM
I'll second that want...

And to be able to tell objects and sleeping people.

That would be cool.

And I still want to be able to 'tell' at a table. It drives me crazy not to be able to direct my speech without using a command emote. (And I think (to ~amos) is the ugliest command emote ever, but maybe that's just me.)
So if you're tired of the same old story
Oh, turn some pages. - "Roll with the Changes," REO Speedwagon

I want a parrot in the game. 0_o

The parrot has a chance of memorize lines. So you can teach it words or small sentences. If you talk in its presence, it has a chance of remembering it and repeating it.

So this can happen:

The aide complaints about how the templar is an imbecile.

Templar comes to visit the aide one day.

The parrot clears its throat: Templar Hardnose is such a messed up imbecile.

0_o
Don't piss me off. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

>wear shovel on pack
You strap a grey-bladed shovel to a bone studded backpack.
Grebber - One who grebs.

> subdue figure
You subdue the tiny and emaciated figure in a dark hooded cloak, despite his attempts to struggle away.
> throw figure backpack
You force the tiny and emaciated figure in a dark hooded cloak into a bahamet-embroidered backpack.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

To be able to (when one has the value skill) tell the make of an item someone is wearing.

>look bald's cloak
This cloak is purple, blue, and quite swank.  It looks really pimpin'.
It is covered in dust and sand.
A pimpin' cloak was made by the Merchant House Kadius.
Grebber - One who grebs.

I'd like for accents to affect all the languages, not just sirihish.

I can tell when someone is speaking japanese with a french accent, or an american one ...

The maybe once someone is very very very fluent in the other language, the accent can drop, meaning they don't sound like a foreigner anymore.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I would love a prompt option that shows hood up/down status.

Coded echoes for hangovers.

There are echoes for aftereffects of spice.... Why not alcohol?