re Commoner inheritance

Started by solera, March 07, 2009, 01:20:50 PM

Amish overlord, I was thinking very similar thoughts yesterday. My idea was, to name an heir 1) tell Nenyuk 2) tell the recipient, or a trusted (?!) aquaintance.
I would like to see it open to anyone who had an account with Nenyuk.
I just HATE the thought of all those sids disappearing into the bottomless Nenyuk pit, never to see the light of day again.

Quote from: solera on March 07, 2009, 01:20:50 PM
Amish overlord, I was thinking very similar thoughts yesterday. My idea was, to name an heir 1) tell Nenyuk 2) tell the recipient, or a trusted (?!) aquaintance.
I just HATE the thought of all those sids disappearing into the bottomless Nenyuk pit, never to see the light of day again.

I'm sure Nenyuk just LOVES the thought of all those 'sids disappearing into their bottomless pit.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Synthesis on March 07, 2009, 01:36:15 PM
Quote from: solera on March 07, 2009, 01:20:50 PM

I'm sure Nenyuk just LOVES the thought of all those 'sids disappearing into their bottomless pit.

I have to agree with Synth here. It's how Nenyuk makes a nice chunk of their money. Sucks for the people of Zalanthas, but them's the breaks.

Hehe, I had a char who didn't trust Nenyuk and kept everything in her apartment. NEver got anything stole. Whoever got that apartment after her found around 13 large. Hope they liked it.

But yah, people don't think about this. Some of those commoners had 50+ large. After they die, Nenyuk gets it. Money is power. Who has more power? The templerate who taxes the poor people, or Nenyuk who gets tax free money?
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Quote from: tortall on March 07, 2009, 01:50:49 PM
Hehe, I had a char who didn't trust Nenyuk and kept everything in her apartment. NEver got anything stole. Whoever got that apartment after her found around 13 large. Hope they liked it.

But yah, people don't think about this. Some of those commoners had 50+ large. After they die, Nenyuk gets it. Money is power. Who has more power? The templerate who taxes the poor people, or Nenyuk who gets tax free money?

I'm pretty sure that, on Zalanthas, psionics and knowledge of sorcery are power.

Money comes in at a distant 3rd.

hmmm how do you think nenyuk knows your balance instantly at all times even half a world away? hmm?

I was kind of referring to the templars vs. merchant houses bit.

The templarate always gets theirs.

He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

Wait...:(

Quote from: Vessol on March 07, 2009, 08:18:14 PM
He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

Wait...:(

Damned Kuracis!!!!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

nevermind...
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.