"'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Congrats. :)
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Ding! Level up.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Can I please have my +199 steel sword of badassery now?
Majikal Quote:
"I  came in a girls hair products when she was too drunk to finish blowing me... she still doesn't know. We're still friends."

Congrats!
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Who is he?
your mother is an elf.

Quote from: Moofassa on February 14, 2009, 10:11:06 PM
Who is he?

I thought he was the guy who left us for Warhammer Online a few months ago?  ???

;D
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

This is great, though I wonder if this means you interact less directly with the playerbase?

Congrats! Lead on!

We've got the 4 new storytellers for player interaction. It's great to have a new Highlord though. Nyr's been very impressive as a new one, and I'd love to see what Dakurus will bring :)
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Congrats on your promotion, Dakurus!

"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Congrats.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."
-Albert Einstein

Congratulations. Heh, announced in typical Ness style.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Who is he?

He's been on staff since 2004 and has worked with things like desert elves and Red Storm.  And he animates mean things when you poke them with sticks.
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

Quote from: Vanth on February 15, 2009, 01:37:30 AM
Who is he?

He's been on staff since 2004 and has worked with things like desert elves and Red Storm.  And he animates mean things when you poke them with sticks.

Thank you good sir.....note to self: Poke things with sticks. lol.
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."
-Albert Einstein

Woah woah woah.

Ness is still around to haunt my dreams? =\

Oh, right, this is a Dak thread. Dak, serious congrats go out to getting the promotion. Obviously you deserved it, so rock asses.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Vanth on February 15, 2009, 01:37:30 AM
Who is he?

I remember him being Tenneshi staff back in 2004 and he was awesome, often doing unrequested animations of NPC's.

Congrats, Dakurus.
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

Quote from: http://www.armageddon.org/general/staff.phpDakurus (Highlord)

* 2.0 Bugtesting
    * Red Storm

Highlord? More like Sand Lord. ;)

Congratulations, Dakurus.

Congrats on the level up!

Congrats!
A staff member sends:
     "Looks like you introduced him to *puts on sunslits* the school of hard Knoxx.  YEEEEAAAAAAH"

Did you branch?
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

I like Dak.  Cool, level-headed dude.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PMbrandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

i thought arm didnt have levels gosh

congrats
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.