Wild Life Unbalanced?

Started by Gunnerblaster, January 07, 2009, 07:02:58 PM

January 31, 2009, 10:56:38 AM #75 Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 10:59:23 AM by SMuz
Text edited out. I didn't say anything that would've encouraged the staff to make the game harder  :-[ ;)
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

More blood for my bath! ;D
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead."
-Albert Einstein

All these characters dying to tarantulas is starting to feel slightly ridiculous.

Oh, and the ones that hide -and- stack a dozen or possibly more in a single room?  Come on now, that's not even fair.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

I'm sorry but a dozen hidden hostile npc's is totally ridiculous. Fuck three hidden hostiles is pretty bad.

January 31, 2009, 06:05:22 PM #79 Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 06:08:26 PM by X-D
I've not a problem with them so far.

As to giant stacks of hidden ones, I can think of some places they might be normaly, and if you are there...well, you should not be there. Otherwise, take a better ranger.

Besides, it is not like you were not warned.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

I wish they would only hide within some specific locales and not wherever they are. This way, the survivors who escaped the ambush and lured them via chase, closer to cities dont end up planting 3-4 hidden spiders close to the city. That might end up being an insta death to many new to medium trained charas.