Seeking Role

Started by Cerelum, November 21, 2008, 12:12:39 AM

Hello!

I currently am waiting on a yes or no on a special application, and know from experience this can take a LONG time.

I'm looking for a role that will be interesting, be primarily est evenings 6pm-12am.  I have three Karma, and will use any of them, but caution that I tend to suck at living as anything but a gemmed magicker.

The one thing I want to make totally apparent is the fact that this character is going to quite possibly be temporary.  He will be a blast and I love rping, but if the special application comes through, I'll be dumping him to take advantages of the spec app, but I would of course request the possibly of having him be re-playable.

I am really good at Southern Roleplay, but it's been a long time since I've played in Tuluk for any long period of time.  I tend to play my characters very strictly to their roleplay to the point of having my character choose death over changing his ic mentality about something.

So in a nutshell, if you want to have a damn fun time, but are mature enough to not totally fall in love with my character, I want to play with you.  Hit me up!

JaRoD

City Elven Warrior in Tuluk.
Try and hunt and sell things to people.
Create a Tribe.
Avoid being subtly killed by people.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one