Looking For Role!

Started by Is Friday, October 05, 2008, 01:30:54 AM

Looking for a role that primarily deals in non-coded combat, as I'd like to take a "break" from that sort of thing. This leaves me up to quite a few options, and most of which remain mundane.

- Military surgeon. Master of breaking bones back into place!
- Best seamstress in the family. (And she knows it.)
- Whatever you imagine. (tm).

I'm mostly interested in a social sort of role, but I have a certain "tough love" for military settings. I can play slaves, assistants, clingy cousins, daughters, (or son!), mothers, (or father!). I can play young or old or in between. I enjoy tribal or city roles, (and have a wide range of experience in each culture... delf, human tribes, Tuluk, Luir's, Allanak, Red Storm, even the Red Desert!) I can be really flexible, and very accomodating to what the proposer wants--so long as I am allowed a certain amount of creative leeway to realistically portray the character.

I'm generally available evenings EST, but at the end of the month it'll be evenings PST, after I move, FYI! Thank you for your interest, and I'll try to be as quick and forecoming as possible with those submitting their ideas to me.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Wowzer, role filled already. Krath.  ???
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

you folks who post roles and fill them in a snap need to give us who aren't reading the board at the moment you post a chance.

And I had the perfect one for you, also.
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

Nope! Don't have the time or patience to roleplay a whore.

Awwww... I wanted a Cindequill on my team.  However you spell that.

Eat pokeflame, charlax!  Pew pew pew pew!
Tryin' to make friends but people are jerks,
So I'm gonna put some fleas on you.
And the fleas'll have the plague,
And they'll make you cough a lot,
Then you'll be too sick to hurt my feelings anymore.