Started by Halcyon, August 03, 2008, 02:54:48 AM

Quote from: Winterless on March 17, 2012, 11:31:57 PM
Quote from: Gunnerblaster on March 02, 2012, 11:18:47 PM
Once went... "Boom... Headshot."

After a successful head-shot kill.

I remember this. lol  ;D

::)
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

"A sand-filled sparring dummy swiftly dodges your hit."

A close second would be overusing the Way and knocking myself out in training yard shortly afterwards. At least I recovered before my corporal walked in.

Quote from: WWYD on March 02, 2012, 11:03:15 PM
I used 'derp' in-game. Force of habit.  :(

I had a note on one of my characters that said "uses words like shenanigans".

I'm not sure if it was a positive or negative note :|
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Quote from: Ender on March 19, 2012, 05:33:52 PM

Probably negative. I'd totally pistol-whip the next guy who says "shenanigans". 8)

Quote from: Rhyden on March 19, 2012, 05:41:03 PM

Probably negative. I'd totally pistol-whip the next guy who says "shenanigans". 8)

Hey, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls?
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

There's nothing wrong with the word shenanigans.

Quote from: Ender on March 19, 2012, 05:50:16 PM
Quote from: Rhyden on March 19, 2012, 05:41:03 PM

Hey, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls?

Fuddruckers?
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Large cheeseburger ...  It's for a cop

Quote from: Gunnerblaster on March 02, 2012, 11:18:47 PM
Once went... "Boom... Headshot."

After a successful head-shot kill.

I use it in thinks and feels ALL the time.

Derp, I mean. >_>
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

*puts helmet on*

Shenanigans
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

March 20, 2012, 06:13:53 AM #761 Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 06:26:09 AM by Akaramu
All those player kudos make me cry like a little baby.

I love this community so much.

Actually, I wanted to post this as a RAT and not in this thread, but I guess it kind of qualifies as a geeky shame.

in the past two days i've logged well over 24 ours.

Quote from: spacewars on March 23, 2012, 03:02:44 AM
in the past two days i've logged well over 24 ours.

Awesome. Keep it up!  :)
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

My shame: I'm an elitist pig.

I'd rather log off and read a book than try to get some remotely interesting interaction out of bland, two-dimensional characters who don't seem to put any thought into anything, always smile and don't seem to have any goals, ideas or opinions. Sure, if I realize it's a new player I'll RP with them anyway. But otherwise... even if they are ten layers deep but won't show me even a glimpse of it, I'm just not getting any entertainment out of it.

There, I have confessed my sin, I'll pray ten Ave Maria and ask for forgiveness.

Quote from: Akaramu on March 23, 2012, 08:14:59 AM

I'd rather log off and read a book than try to get some remotely interesting interaction out of bland, two-dimensional characters who don't seem to put any thought into anything, always smile and don't seem to have any goals, ideas or opinions. Sure, if I realize it's a new player I'll RP with them anyway. But otherwise... even if they are ten layers deep but won't show me even a glimpse of it, I'm just not getting any entertainment out of it.

There, I have confessed my sin, I'll pray ten Ave Maria and ask for forgiveness.

It's always possible that those "bland, two-dimensional characters" see you the same way and just aren't bothering with you... just saying...

My shame is that that even if I make up distinct routines for different pcs, after awhile they always start doing (almost) the same things (depending on location).
Like a lithium flower, about to bloom.

I know, it's terrible, which is why I confessed in the shame thread. Maybe they are just playing from work and unable to pay much attention to anything.  :-[

MOST interactions are fun, though, or can be turned into something fun.

QuoteOkay the face of the man getting pistol whipped is black, but his arm is white? WTF?!?!

Your monitor, calibrate it.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Krath, woman. You have described my real life.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

A few of mine:

I never PKed some one or been PKed.

I never can have a PC played over a week in real life.  So maybe a year or two IG.

I thought getting a eye-patch IG was going to be easy without roleplay of what happened during the event, only telling what happened after because it didn't even happen.  That was a blast RPing that.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Barsook on March 24, 2012, 10:02:24 AM
I thought getting a eye-patch IG was going to be easy without roleplay of what happened during the event, only telling what happened after because it didn't even happen.  That was a blast RPing that.

I have to tell you that I had never facepalmed in real life before that moment, I must thank you for that new experience  :D

Not a problem.
Fredd-

U should be ashamed

I never do biographies.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I quit doing them too.
Fredd-