Shame (the opposite of bragging)

Started by Halcyon, August 03, 2008, 02:54:48 AM

First time I've read it, though - And that shit's hilarious.

Lesson for today: Gravity, in Zalanthas, is fickle - at best.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

I swear my Red Fang actually did the same thing once in one of those Pah holes.

That was hilarious :)
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

Quote from: Yam on February 16, 2012, 04:47:52 AM
I swear my Red Fang actually did the same thing once in one of those Pah holes.

Kah? Though I was quite bummed on the inside because you obviously didn't mean to kill the mark, on the outside I was laughing so hard.

Do to mismatched up and down rooms I once won an archery range competition with a shortbow vs someone's greatbow. I shot up near, they shot very far west. Mine went 5 rooms west. Flex. Perhaps a bit silly, but it was funny to me.. I was nice enough to wait for a windy day so it had some RP support.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

My first and only long lived PC was a southern Kuraci breed. He rode around in Winrothol Guard armor, telling everyone he took it from the corpse of a noble.

Somehow, he survived numerous encounters with militia groups.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

My first character was a Rinthi elf who loved being in Tuluk...

Yup.

Lived three months.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

My first character made fun of some Wyverns.

He got thrown off a roof  :(

My first character followed a 'friend' into a shadowy alley. I didn't know how to flee, even though I survived the backstab.

Beep.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

My first character went hunting by herself. The shame of being killed by a pot-bellied gurth. :(
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

... I didn't think even the weakest merchant could actually die to a gurth.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on February 27, 2012, 08:47:27 AM

That's what I thought about ritikki.  ::)
Quote from: Nyr>mount corpse

Apt.

Quote from: Romy on February 27, 2012, 09:00:16 AM
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on February 27, 2012, 08:47:27 AM

That's what I thought about ritikki.  ::)

Vestric. Sorcerer.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → b a

Vestric are so evil. :<

I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

I had a Whiran around maybe 2004 that got lots of folks mad, assassinated a noble, and was somehow dumb enough to go into an apartment with a Kuraci family member.  Beep.

Quote from: Ktavialt on February 27, 2012, 02:26:31 PM
I had a Whiran around maybe 2004 that got lots of folks mad, assassinated a noble, and was somehow dumb enough to go into an apartment with a Kuraci family member.  Beep.

I misread at first and thought you said Kadian. I was going to ask if the shame was that you got killed by a tailor.

Quote from: Ktavialt on February 27, 2012, 02:26:31 PM

If you are who I think you are, I was sad when you died.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Quote from: Maso on February 26, 2012, 11:20:54 PM
My first character went hunting by herself. The shame of being killed by a pot-bellied gurth. :(

I had my second or third PC die to a Jozhal. I was walking through the desert and had too little stamina to flee. Whoopsies.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Jozhals are hardcore.

Spawned my first Tuluki and decided to be a hunter to learn the land. Needless to say; I learned not to go into the Grey Forest within 7 hours, as my account notes state with the obligatory time of death.

Promptly made a second character that was exactly the same except female. Lived for a month. before a similarly novice mistake cost me my life.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

I used 'derp' in-game. Force of habit.  :(

Quote from: WWYD on March 02, 2012, 11:03:15 PM
I used 'derp' in-game. Force of habit.  :(
Once went... "Boom... Headshot."

After a successful head-shot kill.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

That might be appropriate for a half-giant with a club to yell.

March 17, 2012, 07:04:40 PM #748 Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 06:44:31 PM by Dar
I once got a chiding email from .. Morgenes I think, who spanked me for winning the throwing game with a name "BerklovesTuluk".

My character was a tuluki and Berk was a tuluk hating southie. We loved making fun of each other in the Byn.