Shame (the opposite of bragging)

Started by Halcyon, August 03, 2008, 02:54:48 AM

Quote from: Booya on February 04, 2010, 09:00:19 AM
If I remember rightly, one of my characters had the word penis in her mdesc. Was a good conversation starter.

Like the immature adult I am a quick read of this had me just laughing at the thought of how penis could be used in a Mdesc, I found myself reading it again just a second ago and.. well.. it struck me that I missed a very important pronoun. I lawled harder.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Rukkian.. Not a very badass one but she tried a lot. She had an agreessive spell she had and she decided to try hunting down a jozhal with it.

1. Go find one jozhal with your HUGE mount.
2. Cast the area effective spell.
3. ????
4. Get eaten. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 obsidian coins. (Reel lock)
Q  : Where do you piss?
Yam: On elves.
Q  : And if the area, lacks elves at the given time?
Yam: Scan.

If I remember rightly, one of my characters had the word penis in her mdesc. Was a good conversation starter.
I'd like to see that mdesc in a year =P
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: Gunnerblaster on February 04, 2010, 02:55:02 PM

I don't know why, but the first time I read that, my brain registered sdesc, not mdesc. I was amused.
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

There has been a character with the word penis in the sdesc. It was pretty epic.

the walking penis?

what a shame i could not see that moment
some of my posts are serious stuff

The figure in a dark hooded cloak whispers to you, hissing in excitement, in rinthi-accented sirihish,
  "Bag him!"
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Quote from: evil_erdlu on February 04, 2010, 02:43:34 PM
Rukkian.. Not a very badass one but she tried a lot. She had an agreessive spell she had and she decided to try hunting down a jozhal with it.

3. ????

I lost a 20 day Rukkian to that spell for forgetting to unhitch my mount in another room.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on February 04, 2010, 05:36:05 PM

3. ????

I lost a 20 day Rukkian to that spell for forgetting to unhitch my mount in another room.

Protip> it can't attack you if you're on its back.

Of course, the imms might decide to have it react unkindly to your malfeasance at a later date.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: a strange shadow on February 04, 2010, 05:13:34 PM
There has been a character with the word penis in the sdesc. It was pretty epic.

It wasn't just in the sdesc it was the focal point of it.  It was something like "the walking penis"
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Quote from: Synthesis on February 04, 2010, 05:39:16 PM
Quote from: FantasyWriter on February 04, 2010, 05:36:05 PM

3. ????

Protip> it can't attack you if you're on its back.

Of course, the imms might decide to have it react unkindly to your malfeasance at a later date.

Um... pretty sure you're wrong.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

February 04, 2010, 06:10:14 PM #161 Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 06:17:10 PM by Booya
Quote from: Gunnerblaster on February 04, 2010, 02:55:02 PM

I posted this in the wrong thread..it was meant to be a brag!

Unfortunately I don't have her mdesc anymore...and it's probably funnier left in your imagination.

But... she was a Nakki called Sza/Szalix, the wild-haired woman. Around in July 2005.

Bit of an animal, and she had a tattoo of a naked man with an impossibly large penis tattooed somewhere prominent on her body (I think on her arm.).  I had a great time with her.

Nah, I was talking about an actual character, not the walking penis that got smited.

February 05, 2010, 02:48:18 PM #163 Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 03:31:35 PM by Shalooonsh
[How did you not think this was IC info?  As your username suggests, I changed the message here.  -Shalooonsh]
At least I changed boat to 'skimmer,' but yeah.

Take a good hard look at the motherfucking skimmer!

February 05, 2010, 03:15:06 PM #164 Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 03:32:37 PM by Shalooonsh
Quote from: Change on February 05, 2010, 02:48:18 PM
[Really?  You should have noticed this and not quoted it.  -Shalooonsh]
 At least I changed boat to 'skimmer,' but yeah.

Take a good hard look at the motherfucking skimmer!

This would be so annoying on an OOC scale, I'd certainly kill your character with my character.

I totally just remembered a moment... and now that I think about it. It's pretty embarassing.

My very first character was mute.
He then got a girl to like him, even mate with him.
But... my dumbass still didn't understand the syntax to well or how to do anything really...
>sex woman
>have sex woman
>use dick woman
>sleep woman
>sleep with woman (I went to sleep a few times)

Oh... I feel like a dumbass. I never figured it out either. I think we both went our seperate ways without a single word.
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

Quote from: Chettaman on February 05, 2010, 03:26:38 PM
But... my dumbass still didn't understand the syntax to well or how to do anything really...
>sex woman
>have sex woman
>use dick woman
>sleep woman
That's too funny.  ;D
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

I totally just remembered a moment... and now that I think about it. It's pretty embarassing.

>sex woman
>have sex woman
>use dick woman
>sleep woman

Oh... I feel like a dumbass. I never figured it out either. I think we both went our seperate ways without a single word.

I think we can all agree this man has won this thread.

Quote from: HTX on February 05, 2010, 08:30:16 PM

>sex woman
>have sex woman
>use dick woman
>sleep woman

I think we can all agree this man has won this thread.

*Ding ding ding*  ;)
Alea iacta est

Okay, here is how I lost my karma a long time ago. Which was subsequently returned, but albeit ... a very shameful act.

With a desert elf of mine I ran to the Blackwing camp, not the Outpost but their main camp. The clan had been closed down, but that doesn't mean their things were gone. So I went around and collected a bunch of things and put them into a metal-bound chest that was there.

Yes. Metal-bound.

So I loaded all this stuff into this incredibly valuable chest and tried to leave, well behold, the guards would not let me. My response to this? Wait until night time, and the guards won't see me in the storm. Perfect. Oh yeah, my movement points were rapidly depleting under my unbelievably heavy load. So I decided the best thing to do was mount a ratlon and ride it out. Night time comes and I ride this ratlon out the gates until it can't go any further and move a handful of rooms at a time, spamming past aggressive elves and critters on the way.

I then went ahead and sold the chest for like 8000 coins and got a nasty mudmail from Halaster.

The end.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

>sex woman
>have sex woman
>use dick woman
>sleep woman

That's solid gold. I didn't exactly have a grasp of the emoting code when my first character got his sexxx on.  :-[ But... I feel much better that at least I didn't go scrambling for a coded command for it, so thanks for sharing.  ;D
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Man... I am so sorry for the other person involved. Please forgive me.
I actually know how to play this game now, so if you're still interested...
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

Without going into detail, as it was too recent, my character was on a little trip with some clan-mates, and after finding out his superior (who he had a bit of a crush on) was a lesbian, promptly thought about how disappointed he was to find this out.

Course I typed SAY THINK.

To compound the hilarity of the moment, the other people in the spot were speaking another language, and I have no idea what they made out of the ensuing spurt of OOC amusement.

To those who witnessed that moment: thank you for putting up with me.
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

I was once waying an assassin that his mark was sitting at the bar with me in the Sanctuary... I used 'talk' instead of 'psi'.
Grebber - One who grebs.