What # character are you on?

Started by FantasyWriter, July 04, 2008, 06:15:17 AM

What number charecter are you playing right now?

First
2nd-5th
6th-10th
11th-20th
20th-50th
way past 50

I'm on number 13. Ominous. In something like 3 years or so. But I had a character span 1.5-2 years of that. Mostly my regular characters live to at least 3-10 DP, with my longest at 60+ DP. I don't tend to have any inbetweeners. The character that survived is really the only one I actually wanted to continue playing after 10 DP.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

I'm also on my lucky 13th.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Ourla on May 06, 2009, 05:11:48 PM
I'm also on my lucky 13th.

I think I am too.
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

It's getting more ominous.........
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

I'm on #36.
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."
     -Niccolo Machiavelli

Please correct "charecter" to "character" in the thread title. I don't understand it, but this typo just makes me want to start shredding upholstry with my teeth.
Lunch makes me happy.

My first hasn't died yet =)  I'm pretty happy with that.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: Salt Merchant on May 06, 2009, 06:10:49 PM
Please correct "charecter" to "character" in the thread title. I don't understand it, but this typo just makes me want to start shredding upholstry with my teeth.

Quote from: a strange shadow on May 06, 2009, 06:30:31 PM
Quote from: Salt Merchant on May 06, 2009, 06:10:49 PM

Please do not make this correction.  I would most dearly love to see Salt Merchant and shadow shred upholstery with their respective teeth.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Wow. Numbers as low as 13 from long standing members? Get out and live a little.

I'm rolling on like fifty-two right now. I'd shoot myself in the face if I wasn't doing stupid, reckless thing IG.

Quote from: Aruven on May 08, 2009, 08:38:08 PMI'm rolling on like fifty-two right now. I'd shoot myself in the face if I wasn't doing stupid, reckless thing IG.

You're making your boss' players shoot themselves in the face. :D

Did I answer this somewhere in the last nine pages?  About eleven for me since 2006.  About nine months off in the middle, but, contrariwise, most of the play time spent on four characters.

Though my longest played on a PC so far is only about 13 days.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Quote from: brytta.leofa on May 08, 2009, 09:12:12 PM
Quote from: Aruven on May 08, 2009, 08:38:08 PMI'm rolling on like fifty-two right now. I'd shoot myself in the face if I wasn't doing stupid, reckless thing IG.

Before my current character, I wouldn't have understood this. Now, when people die, I get -super- angry and want to kill them again.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Still only 10. Current one's another long-lived both OOCly (since late 2008) and ICly (almost 50 days).
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far.

Quote from: Aruven on May 11, 2009, 10:32:23 AM

I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far.

http://www.freewebs.com/metroidland/smart_kraid01.jpg
You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.  Except for maybe Allanak."

-Anonymous

May 11, 2009, 12:33:40 PM #217 Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 12:36:43 PM by Decameron
On my 10th.

Since 2004  ;)

I've noticed a distressing pattern.

I'm on character number twelve, and the other eleven all died (or were stored) between May and October.  I think I get careless in the summer.  ???
So if you're tired of the same old story
Oh, turn some pages. - "Roll with the Changes," REO Speedwagon

Going on number 9 I think right now. 1 stored, 8 stupid deaths. I've lost count of how long I've been playing.
._        _
/  \ ... /  \
'  ( i   i )\ `  
   [\,.,/]~\
minimantis iz afters ju

I'm on number... seven now. Lucky seven, heh. In about two and a half years. Three stores, two NPC maulings, and one incredible execution.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

115ish in 4-5 years?

The first 7 were on a different account. After that first 2 weeks, I decided I wasn't a stupid newb anymore, and didn't want my first characters to lend weight against my account notes, cause I was gunning for some Karma and magicks.

Wow. Numbers as low as 13 from long standing members? Get out and live a little.

I'm rolling on like fifty-two right now. I'd shoot myself in the face if I wasn't doing stupid, reckless thing IG.

And I'm proud to say I've never played an Aide.

Came close once though. I was in that etiquette school in Allanak (the Atrium?) and I got so bored I took to urinating in strange places when the nobles came to visit. Most boring role ever, IMO. I've gotta be able to risk my character, or else I can't appreciate getting anywhere. To me, there's nothing fun about living forever.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

I'm a reckless hooligan.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 11, 2009, 11:45:28 PM
And I'm proud to say I've never played an Aide.

Came close once though. I was in that etiquette school in Allanak (the Atrium?) and I got so bored I took to urinating in strange places when the nobles came to visit. Most boring role ever, IMO. I've gotta be able to risk my character, or else I can't appreciate getting anywhere. To me, there's nothing fun about living forever.

Damnit! Now I need to rethink all my characters in the past who ate food prepared for them by an aide! It's like fight club.. there is pee, or worse, in all nobles/wealthy types food :(
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.