New Log Up

Started by FiveDisgruntledMonkeysWit, April 15, 2008, 12:13:07 PM

I bet if you had a sorc live 10+ RL years, they'd let you have wisdom shooting out your eyes as well.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: jcljules on November 15, 2009, 05:26:08 PM
This large man towers at least eight feet above the ground, much larger
and taller than most other men.  From his head, crimson braids, the color of
wet blood upon a battlefield, cascade down his massive, muscular back.  His
features appear to be the work of some master sculptor, where every nuance
must be pleasing and familiar to the eye, the flat planes of his face
chiseled and stern, yet personable and illuminated with perfect health.  His
tan skin almost seems to glow with a brilliant light, and his dark eyes seem
to be filled with endless depths of wisdom, knowledge, and humor regarding
all they survey. 
The ravishing, crimson-tressed templar is in excellent condition.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Quote from: Malken on November 15, 2009, 06:42:53 PM
That time was my favorite time ever on Armageddon, I had a great character, surrounded by great characters, with lots of great events and fun almost on a daily basis.

I miss that time :(

This.

Hi-5, Adhira, hi-5.  Running that RPT was, and probably always will be, my glory moment in Armageddon.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

I died two days before that RPT. :(
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on November 16, 2009, 08:56:51 AM
I bet if you had a sorc live 10+ RL years, they'd let you have wisdom shooting out your eyes as well.
I'll take that challenge, now just put a good word in for me with staff and we're all good!

Someone?

<crickets>

Quote from: Cerelum on November 15, 2009, 10:49:38 PM
Awesome read, but I really never did figure out what MUK is.  Is he a sorcerer like Tek?
It would be smart to note that it is unlikely that commoners or even nobles think about their Kings as Sorcerers. Not impossible, but unlikely. In the back of your mind, you might know, but nearly never at the front of your mind.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Also - if you take the time to read the staff stories written about Muk Utep you would get much more of a clue as to why Muk Utep could do what he did. Yes, he's a power emoter but he's got the skillz to back it up.

Like Venomz said - your in game characters are very very unlikely to ever equate sorceror or anything else so lowly to their God-King. Tek and Muk are just that, deities, royalty, above it all.

I loves me some Muk.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Quote from: Adhira on November 16, 2009, 03:07:07 PM
Also - if you take the time to read the staff stories written about Muk Utep you would get much more of a clue as to why Muk Utep could do what he did. Yes, he's a power emoter but he's got the skillz to back it up.

I noticed that, and thought it was really nifty.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

I'm also a Muk fan, and wrote both of his descriptions (yep, his wisdom lasers are my fault).

I even wrote a Muk Utep poster object to put on the wall of my staff room.  Back when I was on staff.

A shiny, tattered poster of Muk Utep has been taped to the wall.
Goryteller

Quote from: RockScissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.

I didn't log that, it was funny to see Thrend going batshit about having supported the candidate Utep picked.  That seemed so long ago!
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

To Paryl and Laila:

I find your lack of faith disturbing....

;)
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

We almost defected. But I swear it wasn't our fault! :)
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

You know, I had to work the night that occurred, and I was pissed the whole time because Khortoc was going to crash the party just to be a dick to the templars (one of whom he had told to eat a dick and die, as well as fuck herself, on a couple occasions).

I'm really, really glad I had to work that night.

Like Venomz said - your in game characters are very very unlikely to ever equate sorceror or anything else so lowly to their God-King. Tek and Muk are just that, deities, royalty, above it all.

I loves me some Muk.
Links or it didn't happen  :P

Quote from: Cerelum on November 17, 2009, 01:16:05 AM

I loves me some Muk.
Links or it didn't happen  :P

General Thread:
http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,24087.0.html

New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

From his feels, Vash apparently had a lot of things flowing through him, filling him, and wanting to come out of him.

Quote from: rishenko on November 17, 2009, 11:52:04 AM
From his feels, Vash apparently had a lot of things flowing through him, filling him, and wanting to come out of him.

Vash often had a lot of things filling him. Or being filled by him.

Not much coming out of him, though. He always preserved his precious fluids.

Goodness.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

December 15, 2009, 03:45:59 PM #245 Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 03:48:02 PM by FuSoYa
New log up!

My first time submitting and it's rather unpretty and long but I tried to edit it the best I could.

http://www.armageddon.org/original/showSubmission.php?submission=517

EDIT:  Sharlo and Rhys Kadius head to the apartment of Gage Gritshaw to interrogate someone who had information on the death of a much loved employee.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PMbrandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

Awesome FuSoYa, I loved Sharlo and Rhys. ;D

Also check out this for a laugh and a half.

Those are both awesome.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Quote from: Rhyden on December 15, 2009, 04:12:03 PM
Awesome FuSoYa, I loved Sharlo and Rhys. ;D

Also check out this for a laugh and a half.

ROFL!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Quote from: FuSoYa on December 15, 2009, 03:45:59 PM
New log up!

My first time submitting and it's rather unpretty and long but I tried to edit it the best I could.

http://www.armageddon.org/original/showSubmission.php?submission=517

EDIT:  Sharlo and Rhys Kadius head to the apartment of Gage Gritshaw to interrogate someone who had information on the death of a much loved employee.

Brandon

Those were fun times.... I miss playing Gritshaw's cronie.  :'(