New story posted (original submission)

Started by Tarx, February 26, 2008, 11:20:45 AM

http://www.armageddon.org/original/showSubmission.php?submission=340

I thought this was a great read (still reading it) and I think everyone else should read it too.
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

Great story, but the quotes need better formatting.

February 26, 2008, 11:42:29 AM #2 Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 11:44:11 AM by Ghost
Not my fault, it looked fine to me before submitting

EDIT:  And be gentle.  There may be issues with grammar or structure, I am not a native speaker.
some of my posts are serious stuff

I like your writing style, Ghost. I can't wait for the book, Armageddon written by: Ghost  Cover illustrations by: Ourla, Biscuits, and Silverfaune

(Edited by Ourla, too)

It still rules, Ghost.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Right.  So if there is any grammar issues, you know who to blame (Ourla)
some of my posts are serious stuff

Excellent story. I love the quotes.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Sweet...I was part of one of those quotes....a long while back...and it was hilarious...
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

"-You's got six words to tell me how you's gonna make dat shit square... roughin up a fucker westside when you's ain' got no colors on you's.  Six motherfuckin words..  Say dem now.
-  You can have all my sid!"
                                                                                           - Quick, after catching someone in the wrong place

Hahaha.   Oh Quick.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: mansa on February 26, 2008, 11:09:28 PM
"-You's got six words to tell me how you's gonna make dat shit square... roughin up a fucker westside when you's ain' got no colors on you's.  Six motherfuckin words..  Say dem now.
-  You can have all my sid!"
                                                                                           - Quick, after catching someone in the wrong place

Hahaha.   Oh Quick.

" - Look at my son!  Is not he cute?

-   I can snap his neck with two fingers.

-   And I can remove your balls and stuff them down your throat.

-   Good point"

- Gin of the Alleys, and Inrof

This ones better... Best. Quote. Ever.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."