Colors for Mushclient

Started by Ravenfeather, November 19, 2007, 12:23:05 AM

No color after a while actually gives me headaches  :evil:

But I am really having fun - I read on another posts that clients can set up colors and that people have 'files' of color sets saved.

I would really appreciate such a file/files.

Or at the very least someone help guide me through setting it up for myself.

I am using Muchclient.
"Graceful? Yes. Beautiful? Absolutely. Harmless? Definitely not." --Tribal Elder.

Have you voted lately?
Top Mud Sites (Every 12 hours)
The Mud Connector (Every 24 hours)

I too would like to have a preset Armageddon world file for MUSHclient with color. Would be much awesome-o. I can't seem to get coloring things down very well.

Give me a few days and I'll see about converting my ZMud colors to it, if I have the time.

Much appreciated :)

I am mainly just after coloring things like items, room titles and peoples/animals.

If its not too hard to do I might be able to sort it out myself if someone can list a 'how to' or somesuch saving you the trouble.  8)
"Graceful? Yes. Beautiful? Absolutely. Harmless? Definitely not." --Tribal Elder.

Have you voted lately?

The worldfile I sent you should have plenty of examples on how to set up colors.  Unfortunately, MUSHclient can NOT colorize portions of lines, just the whole thing, so keep that in mind.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Ok thanks :P

I will see how I do!

Have you voted lately?

Oh, just remember to put it in the 'worlds' folder inside your MUSHclient folder.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Thanks very much, very helpful.

After a bit of tweaking you can really mix things up, much appreciated.  :lol:

Have you voted lately?

Quote from: "spawnloser"The worldfile I sent you should have plenty of examples on how to set up colors.  Unfortunately, MUSHclient can NOT colorize portions of lines, just the whole thing, so keep that in mind.

Yes it can. The highlight trigger - /btexttobehighlighted/b if I recall correctly. Regular expression has to be checked.

oh yea. if you know reg expressions mush client quadruples in power.