A Farewell

Started by Larrath, October 03, 2007, 04:30:18 PM

So I'm leaving the Internets.

I just wanted to take some time to thank everybody in this community.  I had a great time and learned a lot, and matured as both a roleplayer and, being an Armer, also a psychopath.

I would include a list of people I want to especially thank, but I'd inevitably leave too many good people out.

The awesome people know who they are.

So long and thanks for all the fish, and I hope you all have excellent lives.

I'll try to come back to this thread in a few days.  I'll also continue checking my email -- mudling@gmail.com -- if anyone wants to correspond.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Leaving the internet?  Not just Armageddon, but the whole world wide web?

I hope it works out for you.

Quote from: "Marauder Moe"Leaving the internet?  Not just Armageddon, but the whole world wide web?
All of it, except for emails.

Oash was loads of fun with you, by the way.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Quote from: "Larrath"
Quote from: "Marauder Moe"Leaving the internet?  Not just Armageddon, but the whole world wide web?

Ditto, man.  Those were awesome times.

Good luck and have fun!

Will miss you, man.  

Keep me updated on stuff, you should have my e-mail...if not, I'll send it to you.
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

Later dude.  I still want to visit.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Sorry to see you go, Larrath, but I wish you the best. You were a great help to me back when I was new.

I had fun playing with you man....Peace.
Free your hate.

Had a blast playing with you. We definitely had some good times. Take care Larrath.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

I have wonderful memories of you in Kadius. Good luck with everything.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I give you a pat on the back for being able to up and leave the internutz like that.  There's a lot of good stuff that can be found on the internet, but sometimes it is too hard to stay away from the negative crap.  Good blessings to you for all you do.

Oh, and... you can still play Arm through e-mails.  Just be like an PC/NPC or something. (might actually be a good idea) Heh.  Take care...

Quote from: "Marauder Moe"

Ditto, man.  Those were awesome times.

Good luck and have fun!

I was in those times, fuckin' shit up - as I do best.  Woot.

G'bye Larrath.  I hope everything awesome happens for you.  I know you provided alot of good RP for alot of people.  Myself included.  I doubt anyone here can argue that you were a great player and friend.

:(   Sad to see you go Larrath, you were a huge help to me when I was starting out as well...

I'l certainly drop you a few e-mails, and don't be a stranger around here.

:wink:

I miss you already.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Have a good life :D. Best of luck to you.

pretty sure you rock
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.