tent, time bug.

Started by Kreig, June 27, 2007, 09:59:14 PM

time
Deep underground, you find you have lost all sense of time.

ent tent
You enter a generic tent object

time
It is early morning on Dzeda, the 86th day of the Descending Sun,
In the Year of Desert's Anger, year 36 of the 21st Age.

figure it's probably no big deal, but I was wondering if that had been brought to anyone's attention yet.

You can use a tent underground?

I'd use the 'BUG' command in game for this issue.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

A while back I idea'd a change to the 'time' command much like how 'weather' works now.  When somewhere that is considered 'underground' or the like, allow you to look out into the next room to check the time.  I found a bug similar to this, though I'd rather not explain exactly what it was.  This was part of my idea for a fix.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

If one really wants, he can get to armageddon org and read the timeline. At the bottom there's the current time. Refreshing the page takes only moments.
We're just expected to not to use it. So, it's more than a simple bug to solve.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

there is also a time bug in rukkian's burrow, similar to this.
when you burrow inside a cave, you can see the time.

Najdorf, would you please edit out the ic info you just posted about a karma class?
So if you're tired of the same old story
Oh, turn some pages. - "Roll with the Changes," REO Speedwagon

najdorf, that was exactly what I didn't want to come out and say.  Please, as flurry has asked, remove the IC information?
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.