Closing Parts of the Game

Started by LauraMars, May 14, 2007, 02:16:17 AM

I don't know what is going on in this thread, so I'm just replying to the topic... If I were evil overlord, I would close down damn near everything.

Red Storm and Red Storm East are now silt piles.  Allanak is a magick-drenched ruin inhabited by elementals, demons, and undead.  Luir's is destroyed and/or over-run.  The Desert Elves and Gith are wiped out.  Mantis clutches roam much of the wastes, making the tablelands and southern deserts uninhabitable.

All players will be forced to either play tribal humans united within Tyn Dashra, Halflings in the Grey Forest, Tulukis, or refugees.

Thank you.
Quote from: Wish

Don't think you're having all the fun...
You know me, I hate everyone!

Wish there was something real!
Wish there was something true!
Wish there was something real,
in this world full of YOU!

... I'm glad you're not running things.
subdue thread
release thread pit

Everyone gets access to all their old characters, on the condition that their current active character dies first.  So, essentially, it will be a vengeance fest, where you go down the list of all your past characters as they get killed off during this final week...  A biblical event in which the dead are suddenly back among us!  :twisted:  Or perhaps you get to chose to bring back only one character for the week...

All those characters... legendary rivalries... friends... enemies...
What a mess that would be... a beautiful, ridicolous mess  :P

Optional:  Coding footwear as a bludgeoning weapon that can be wielded.

Mansa got his wish. They closed the game.

THANKS A LOT MANSA. jerk.

Hey Kankman,

Still around?
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I've only been playing about a year and a half, a year of that as a severe addict. I've played only two characters in that whole time, (and thats not counting my very first character that died after 8 hours play time) Anyway, think how many people in my case aren't going to get to try all that is in Armageddon. Sure, I want to play a bender. The very idea of what they can do makes me all hot and bothered. Sorc's, elementalists, rinthi fuck.. I've hardly played ANYTHING. But I'm not giving up on arm because I have 'no time left' I'm also not going to special app anything. I thought seriously about a whiran when my current character dies, but I realized just how much is going on for mundanes/non karma roles. I've ALSO found a ton of Imm interaction in the world since the announcements of arm 2. More than I even saw before that.. Such as animated NPCs etc..

I'll be playing till the end with as much excitement if not more. I'm making my characters count up until the end.

We are all responsible for our own experience. Take responsiblity for your own.