Word-wrapping

Started by spawnloser, May 05, 2007, 02:24:30 AM

Is it just me or does word-wrapping seem not to work correctly as it once did?  I see in emotes, long descriptions and even verbal communications where words come up against the 80-character line limit and instead of being pushed to the next line, they are cut off and continue mid-word on the following.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Editted to add: This seems to have corrected itself for me after a reconnect.  Still, it seems odd to me.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

think it's mostly client side. I've had on and off problems with it too, over the years.

I've never had this problem in MUSHClient.

I do have this issue and it can be kind of jarring. I use JABAMud Client.

ALclient has the same problem, yes.  I think Zmud did not have it though, but I may be wrong.  It has been more than three years that I have not touched Zmud
some of my posts are serious stuff

I use JMC and I get this problem. It just severes the line midword. I just got used to it.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

When I connect using GMud from college, I have this issue; when I connect with zMUD from home, I do not.

I've had this problem too, it was somebody's description, all other descriptions show up fine, so I don't know what the deal is, but I typo'd them that it needed to be formatted -shrug-.
For FantasyWriter:
Never again will I be a fool, I will from now on, wrap my tool.