Gems for Magickers(kinda like Tuluki caste tats)

Started by titansfan, April 15, 2007, 12:42:00 AM

I posted this on another forum also but I wanted to see what other palyers thought of it. I think it would makes things easier for everyone. Like a option screen for a magicker when he starts similar to when you start in Tuluk and get that option of the caste tatooes. Hope you all can put your opinions in :D.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Cool, though I think this has been mentioned several times in the past. I don't know WHY it never got in, but I figure with a month to go, it don't really stand a chance now.

Honestly, it's just a simple if/then statement, pretty much.

If there're gems, or anything of this sort in Arm2, then we TOTALLY need to get that in there.

There's nothing I hate more than being a loyal Allanaki citizen, and a known magicker for 50 of the 60 years of my wizened old Vivaduans existance and suddenly, JUST NOW, ask for the gem. I mean, what do you say? "My gem's in the shop...." ??
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

I belive the reason why this isn't implemented, is to let the PC players of Allanaki templars -know- and -introduce- themselves to the PC players of the magickers in Allanak.

It's better to roleplay it out, as well.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I generally just wish up and ask for a gem, stating it's in my PC's background, if I make a pre-manifested magicker PC.

Assuming, of course, that it IS in the PC's background.

Quote from: "IAmJacksOpinion"but I figure with a month to go, it don't really stand a chance now.

Not to derail, but the opening of the new game has been pushed back to September sometime.
size=9]go tell that lonesome liar
go tell that midnight rider
tell the gamblin', ramblin' backslider
tell them God Almighty gonna cut 'em down[/size]