New Charcter. Doomed world.

Started by fourTwenty, January 20, 2007, 10:02:52 PM

I used to play Armageddon a lot a while back but had to quit because I didn't have the time for it. I still don't have the time for it but thought about doing it anyway. Maybe I'll take less classes. But anyway I come back here and...what's this? There closing Armageddon, there just shutting the door on over a decades worth of gaming history. Well....damn it. So would it even be worth creating a character and at least getting my chops back up before the new one?...BTW what's the new one gonna be like? (I kinda hope that it's not to different)
Quote from: fourTwenty on June 11, 2007, 08:08:00 PM
Quote from: Rievroleplay damn well(I assume Kazi and fourTwenty are completely different from each other)

Did you just call one of us a dick?

There are still 5-ish months until the current world ends, which is plenty of time to jump in and have some fun before everything goes crazy.
subdue thread
release thread pit

Start killing everyone and make the world end your own way and before the admins had planned it to end.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Eh.
nless explicitly stated, the opinions of this poster do not necessarily represent all staff.

Halaster the Shroud of Death sings, in unnaturally gutteral sirihish:
    "S
     T
     F
     U"

Quote from: "fourTwenty"BTW what's the new one gonna be like?

A virgin noble being done in by a trio of pleasure slaves?

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

new one is going to be asthetically [sic] differenty, much better coded, more intuitive, and more of the same.

ideally.

5 months, how many of your characters live that long, anyway?

just make one, enjoy it. die. the usual.

Quote from: "Agent_137"5 months, how many of your characters live that long, anyway?
Lotsa people.  I know of characters that have been alive for a year.  I plan to make it that far with my current character, and I know lots of others could reasonably expect to as well.  It's all about how you play the character.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "spawnloser"
Quote from: "Agent_137"5 months, how many of your characters live that long, anyway?
Lotsa people.  I know of characters that have been alive for a year.  I plan to make it that far with my current character, and I know lots of others could reasonably expect to as well.  It's all about how you play the character.

One five-month char, five one-month chars, ten half-month chars or twenty quarter-month chars, doesn't matter. Play, have fun. Prepare yourself for Arm 2.

Q. How many of your characters live long enough to last 5 RL months?

A. Lots of people.

the crowd goes wild.

Playing a char for one year is a ton of time. My current char is over a year old, and might make it to two...but i mean, 5 months, not super hard, but still a lot of chars won't last that long. Most of mine never got that far.

Depends on different styles of playing. I tend to play risky, heh. :)
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.