Watching the game as a ghost...

Started by Cenghiz, February 19, 2003, 11:47:44 PM

I'm sitting here, waiting for my char to be approved, bored of playing Diablo and pursuing "Blood Raven" one more time....
As everybody says, the best way to learn is to watch, especially if your primitive language is not English. So what if players with characters waiting for approval had a way to watch the game as a ghost? The ghost wouldn't be visible and wouldn't be able to interact with any other people, but it would see. So I would break down the Diablo CD's and get back to arm with a silly grin in my face watching the templar Long-nose undress?! No no... I know it would have drawbacks, some would abuse it, would use the OOC knowledge or even create a new account to watch then join, go find the prey and then hunt, find the secret BIG oasis which only my chars know where... Oh it IS a bad idea.
But we could watch Gaj... All newbies watch Gaj, and it still be -a little- fun. What do you think of it?
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

bad idea. People will never feel safe in the Gaj again.

HOWEVER for boredom. Read the archives.

:twisted: APPROVED...
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

If you want to watch stuff....

Why don't you read some of the player logs?

They are full of things that -have- happened, and even full of some mistakes made by some typo's

The link is here  ->  http://www.armageddon.org/rp/logs/
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

DIE MAGGOT!

Hehehe.  (No, that wasn't flaming.)  Anyhow, I'm afraid that this would be too great a tool for over'seeing' too much ic info.  Even if it was a place like the Gaj or Inn the simple fact is that ic info happens everywhere.

Lord Templar Hard Nose says, in sirihish:
"Welcome to the Zalanthan petting zoo, over here we have a mekillot and hey, it's feeding time."

Lord Templar Hard Nose throws the lanky, lank-like elf into a gigantic, blood-covered cage.