Saturday June 10, 2006 at 2pm EST
64 (47.4%)
Sunday June 11, 2006 at 8:30pm EST
28 (20.7%)
Monday June 12, 2006 at 9pm EST
18 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Voting closed: June 08, 2006, 09:10:31 PM

I'm not overly interested in discussion, just the poll results (not trying to be rude, just that these are the times I can do)
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

I think the friday time is already a date for something in Tuluk, so it might be best not to do it then.
...so instead of stealing an uneaten one, like a normal person, I decided I wanted the one already in her mouth."

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
2. Green Street Hooligans
3. Fight Club

Norman Reedus is my hero.

In theory I could do any hour, but I'd prefer Monday as it would be more convenient.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Friday at nein pee-em ee ess tee eez best for mee.

I can't normally be on the net in the afternoon (for extended periods of time, anyways). I'd rather see it during the cool time. That is, when I'm on :D

Edited because...
!
Saturday same time works as well.
Except that's not an option...Friday people!
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill

I can do any of these times but I voted for the Saturday one as it is probably the best for Europeans and our friends from down under.

Yeah... I know, ain't I thoughtful?  :lol:
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

Yeah as has been said Saturday means Eurpoean folks can play and not be up until 6am.

Please not Monday, please not Monday, oh how I beg of you please not Monday.
It's the only day that won't work, and seeing as I basically created a new character just to participate in this... (who would be stuck in a really dead-end role otherwise)...
I voted Saturday, for our friends down under.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Ahhh. No Saturday cause I don't have internet before 5pm.
...so instead of stealing an uneaten one, like a normal person, I decided I wanted the one already in her mouth."

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
2. Green Street Hooligans
3. Fight Club

Norman Reedus is my hero.

I voted for Saturday, also, because I think it can accomodate the most people.   (I don't know how good it is down under though - didn't John have to get up at 6 AM for the last one?  But at least it'll be Sunday AM for them, rather than Monday.)
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

Saturday for off peakers.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I voted Saturday afternoon for the off peakers.

You left out the "Any time is okay" and "AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLZ PLZ PLZ" options.

I understand why it being scheduled for Saturday is preferred, I'm in full support for that reason.

Sadly that is the one time I know I can't make  :?   Whatever, you n00bs can die then I'll log in later at night and take all I want from the corpses.

SpyGuy wrote:
QuoteWhatever, you n00bs can die then I'll log in later at night and take all I want from the corpses.
*poisons his waterskin*
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

You all can go to hell, Saturday is the one day I can't do.  :(
Back from a long retirement

I really don't want to have to get up early on Saturday, heh...ah well.

I have a gig Saturday afternoon, so I'm out if that's ahead.  My vote is a weeknight.
es, Narnia, the film that teaches kids that Jesus is a lion that kills people by biting them in the face...

Now?  I'm good for all those times.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Can't do Saturday or Sunday at all this week. Next week though...
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

It looks like.

While most people have voted saturday..  There are schedule conflicts that come up on Saturday.

Does anyone have any problems with Sunday?  Or are most people just voting Saturday because they think other people want it?

I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just trying to see is Saturday is voted higher because of reality, or because of perceived preference.  I have conflicts.. on none of the days.  I just want the most possible corpses to loot in the end.  :P

And I think what I said can be understood.  I dunno.  Basically.  Are there more schedule conflicts on Sunday or Saturday?  There are already a few people who say Saturday is out.  I don't see anyone saying Sunday is out.

PS. I have no preference.
The rugged, red-haired woman is not a proper mount." -- oops

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Diealot - Ninja Helper (Too cool for Tags)

Saturday is much better for me.  The other 3 times are problematic due to work.

I voted Saturday for my fellow off-peakers, but I'm good any day except Friday. I think you'd find if Sunday was being voted on, people would suddenly be announcing conflicts with Sunday (different people of course).

I voted Friday (because that's soonest), but any day works for me.
subdue thread
release thread pit

Ooohh...wait, I just rechecked my schedule. I -could- do it at that time on Sunday. Saturday is a definite no though.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Quote from: "Sir Diealot"Does anyone have any problems with Sunday?  Or are most people just voting Saturday because they think other people want it?
Pure selfishness, for my part. Sunday's a no-go for me that late in the afternoon.