Re: Hey Folks., We're Back

Started by Cavus, May 22, 2006, 08:00:35 PM

I just hope that people remember there is more to halfers than eating big folks. Yannow, the oral culture, the all for the tribe mentality.. the waste not want not attitude. I am not sure if the Armageddon mythos/history includes the Pristine Tower or the Green Age.. but eh..

Also helpful would probably be that which is actually in the halfling helpfiles rather than the kank droppings I am remembering from my research into them for Dark Sun.

They are both similar and dissimilar to Dark Sun halflings...I'll leave how up to the docs, though.  I am looking forward to apping another halfling, though, when my current character is done.  It's been a while since we were allowed to play them.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

There are plans for other nonhuman races, further down the line.  If you want to see them at some point - keep recruiting new players and making sure the people trying the game out get hooked. ;)

Quote from: "Sanvean"There are plans for other nonhuman races, further down the line.  If you want to see them at some point - keep recruiting new players and making sure the people trying the game out get hooked. ;)

Just out of curiosity, are any of these extremely not human?  Like Mantises?
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

Quote from: "ale six"Sorry Ritley, halfling culture places a large emphasis on spelling.

:(

Quote from: "Sanvean"There are plans for other nonhuman races, further down the line.  If you want to see them at some point - keep recruiting new players and making sure the people trying the game out get hooked. ;)

If it is possible, can you tell how much DKP you will require for halflings? !DKP as d-elves maybe? or similar to half-giant DKP?
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

THAT'S A FIFTY DKP MINUS!!!!!
subdue thread
release thread pit

Can someone link the Armageddon Flyer?  Post it up in the comic book shoppes around town.  Seriously!  And at university / college.  Do it.  Take pictures of it.  Post them here.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one