Sanvean's Escapist Magazine Article

Started by mansa, May 08, 2006, 01:36:16 PM

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/issue/43/24

Wow!  I read that every tuesday and I got everybody in my office to read it too.  Awesome!
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Holy crap, I'd heard Sanvean was a writer, but I'd never read anything by her.  Wow, you're a good writer, Sanvean.  I'd never heard of this online magazine either.  I really like it.  Time to set to work reading it.  Thanks for showing us this, Mansa.
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

Ha! Cybersex. The topic about two male pc meeting in real life so true! ^.^ Advice: One is better off lost in a state of oblivion whenever there's a topic concerning the other partner's true sexual background off the net. (Aka, hear no evil, see no evil. HA!)

I see many younger mud generations asking that sorta question before taking part in such activities. Well... the extemely ever-cautious sexually insecure ones that is...  :wink:
umans have the weakest instincts of all kinds when compared to other animals. Our behavior patterns are more affected by learning than by our genes, thus we have a greater flexibility in what we do and become. We have freedom from genetic control.

I love the line about terms for genitalia.
...so instead of stealing an uneaten one, like a normal person, I decided I wanted the one already in her mouth."

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
2. Green Street Hooligans
3. Fight Club

Norman Reedus is my hero.

The magicker sexing cracked me up.

Oooo, I'd agree with ya. Earth elementalists would be silly-funny-tickle-fickle your sunny-bones. O.o
umans have the weakest instincts of all kinds when compared to other animals. Our behavior patterns are more affected by learning than by our genes, thus we have a greater flexibility in what we do and become. We have freedom from genetic control.

Thanks!  I've got another one coming out there in a few weeks on corporate life and mudding.

The University of Connecticut has a bunch of Sanvean's stuff in their Alternative Press special collections. So she's like, official and stuff.

-S