er...downishness?

Started by MorganChaos, April 23, 2006, 11:50:19 PM

is anyone else gettign the weird lag that won't let you log in while your pc sits linkdead someplace sketchy?

cause i am.
...so instead of stealing an uneaten one, like a normal person, I decided I wanted the one already in her mouth."

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
2. Green Street Hooligans
3. Fight Club

Norman Reedus is my hero.

Yeah.

Wish there was some way to know whether your character was linkdead or whether the game went down once yet.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

So it isn't just me. Whoo. That makes me feel a lot better.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

A router near ginka must be on the blink (or ginka itself is on the blink) as I disconnected (thinking my net connection died), tried to reconnect, couldn't. Tried to go to the website, couldn't. I was able to get through briefly, but was too busy seeing if the website was up to notice, and so timed out.

So yeah, be patient. It's not just you, it's everyone.

Something is seriously skrewing over the mud right now..

..I am not a happy man..
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

It's that same super log in freeze that was going on for a while. *sigh*
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Kinda makes me feel bad for rebooting my CPU three times thinking that would fix it.
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

I figure the system is probably not helped by masses of people all spamming reconnect at once, either :P
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

well, yeah, but...my internet connection will go away in exactly four minutes, and i'd rather not sit linkdead someplace sketchy until it comes back at 5pm tomorrow...
...so instead of stealing an uneaten one, like a normal person, I decided I wanted the one already in her mouth."

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
3. Fight Club

I didn't do it this time, I swear!

Quote from: "Armaddict"Yeah.

Wish there was some way to know whether your character was linkdead or whether the game went down once yet.

General rule.  You try to log in and you get kicked out right away then the game is down and the server and network are up.  If it takes a long time to timeout, either the network is wonky or the server is down.

This time it is most likely the network as I am connecting but getting massive packet loss.  Our characters are probably running around as we speak.
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

Arm is still running and didn't crash.  I actually got connected back for a moment but couldn't issue commands.
he two-page description man has arrived from the west.

Quote from: "JRB"Arm is still running and didn't crash.  I actually got connected back for a moment but couldn't issue commands.

sabe. this sucks.

two minutes.

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
3. Fight Club

So weird... I can see the mantis head, but it won't let me past the "welcome to Armageddon!" page. Anyone else have this?
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

I demand a refund.
b]YB <3[/b]

*gives hymen a short, tall air jair filled with air*

Your refund.

I will murder you with spoons :)
b]YB <3[/b]

Seems to be up and working fine now.
he two-page description man has arrived from the west.

*watches the GDB stagnate with posts as it is up again*

Quote from: "JRB"Seems to be up and working fine now.

Spoke too soon, pal..I'm reconnected but the massive lag is still there..
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Feck..now all I want to do is find a quit safe room and log out properly.  I really don't want to leave my character out in the open for any theif looking to twink his skills on a link-dead player, who got this way through NO FAULT OF HIS OWN!! :evil:

I guess I should stop spamming kick...wtf, you'd think ginka could handle me entering it fifty times in a row.  :P
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Quotefor any thif looking to twink his skills

You have nothing to worry about.

Skill timers will prevent him from twinking his skills too much.

*chuckles at her own wit*
b]YB <3[/b]