The shadow attacks you while you mount your kank!

Started by Maybe42or54, April 14, 2006, 03:02:35 PM

Quote from: "jhunter"Yeah, and when their intent is to rob you completely naked, it really leaves you with only two choices...

...let them, and die to nature...

... or fight back and maybe get away or die right then.
A smart raider covers his whole body in non-descript clothes that are fairly common (perhaps when in town he wears silks or something ;)) and doesn't raid his victims until they can't make a living (10 small raids on one person is more profitable then 1 large raid on one person).

Unfortunately no matter how much you disguise yourself, people can always just go "look raider, or hey bob! Why're you doing this to me?" or "look raider think ah ha! It's bob. I'll tell the Templar in town." Twinkish victims lead to murdering raiders.

Um. Not that I'm trying to be the GDB topic police or anything, but the origional post was about mounting kanks and penalties, not raiding..  :roll: Maybe out of politeness, anyone who wants to continue the raider topic (as it seems a good one) should pick up a dead raiding thread, or start a new one..? It really sucks for the person who started the topic, to have it so firmly derailed it's hard to put back on track...  :wink:
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

SO.. erhm... how about mounting them kanks and stuff?  :wink:

emote underails this biatch
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."