Steak and Gourd sizes...

Started by DesertT, April 03, 2006, 01:58:58 PM

I think it would be nice to have a way to tell how many BITES it would take to finish a piece of food off.  We have steaks that vary in bite sizes from two to nearly ten, and varying other examples.  Also with waterskins and gourds.  If there was a rough standard.  Like a certain gourd size would take three full drinks, or something similar.  I just hate buying waterskins from different places that look the same, but hold WAY different amounts of liquid.  Same with the food.  Maybe let the ASSESS command tell you roughly how big it is, or how little and whatnot.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quote from: "DesertT"I think it would be nice to have a way to tell how many BITES it would take to finish a piece of food off.  We have steaks that vary in bite sizes from two to nearly ten, and varying other examples.  Also with waterskins and gourds.  If there was a rough standard.  Like a certain gourd size would take three full drinks, or something similar.  I just hate buying waterskins from different places that look the same, but hold WAY different amounts of liquid.  Same with the food.  Maybe let the ASSESS command tell you roughly how big it is, or how little and whatnot.

Everyone knows that tuluki steak takes three bites, Allanaki takes twelve, duh.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Yes, this would be a nice.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Also--

why is it five bits (or something) of a fruit and only two of a steak?

Quote from: "bardess"Also--

Because steak fills you up more, yo.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "mansa"
Quote from: "bardess"Also--

Because steak fills you up more, yo.

ESP Allanaki tube steak.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Why is this necessary?  I don't get it.
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]