No more saturday downtime?

Started by Tamarin, March 31, 2006, 09:28:41 PM

Even though I'm between addictions at the moment (I have little doubt I'll be back) I still feel compelled to thank Xygax and whoever else was involved in this because it's a very nice change to the game.  I really can't overstate how appreciative I am of this.

Are the imms using this extended break as a prank so they can suck us in and point and laugh at us when we enter that room full of imms?
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

No Saturday down-time.

My other lives HATE you for this, Armageddon.

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

I bet certain games will now notice a significant decrease in the number of players online on saturdays :lol:
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"

Quote from: "Seeker"No Saturday down-time.

My other lives HATE you for this, Armageddon.

Seeker

Mine too.

I miss downtime. NOW when am I going to be able to get errands and stuff done? An hour on Wednesdays isn't long enough!

Halaster took a huge dump on 'Saturday Downtime!'

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Xygax, I'm sorry, but I accidentally got drunk and told my girlfriend who it was that fixed Saturday downtime.

She asked how it was spelled, asked to borrow my dremel tool and a bullet, and disappeared with a grim grin.

I, however, salute you.
 n
[Near]
The lauramarsian, female human is standing here, patiently.

You think:
 "She almost makes it too easy..."

This post was most likely written by a belligerent drunk, please chase with salt.