Would ya?

Started by Indecisive Kank, January 31, 2006, 06:51:18 PM

Hell no, all you need is endurance.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

I'm totally scared off by rerolling now.  I made a really dumb reroll one time, and got some really atrocious stats (as in three poors) on the new roll.  It was still playable (and ended up being a very long-lived character), but I was kicking myself for that darn reroll.
So if you're tired of the same old story
Oh, turn some pages. - "Roll with the Changes," REO Speedwagon

Quote from: "flurry"I'm totally scared off by rerolling now.  I made a really dumb reroll one time, and got some really atrocious stats (as in three poors) on the new roll.  It was still playable (and ended up being a very long-lived character), but I was kicking myself for that darn reroll.

It is nice to see I'm not the only one :)

I once went from shit stats, to...

Very good, exceptional, very good, exceptional.

Human warrior.  Oh ya, baby.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Wow, someone with stats similiar to those I -almost always- get.

You people and your exceptional all across the board piss me off.  I'm lucky to get one Very Good and some above averages.

Stats are affected by the guild you choose.  Just like in D&D.
Aswell as Age affects your stat roll, too.

It's not -completely- random.  They have done some research into it.  It's mildly random.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Believe me, you've never felt the pain of lousy stats until you've rolled up a half-giant with below average agility and wisdom.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.