Bravi coding staff!

Started by Agent_137, January 15, 2006, 01:16:25 AM

I was going to post this under the "biographies" thread, but it outgrew it as I was typing the post.

I'm most impressed by the number of solid and useful additions ot the game lately.

quiting while sitting.
sitting etc emtoes
tasting etc emotes
feel command
Biography command.

OMFG LONG AWAITED:
Added command emotes to the give command (view) -- Morgenes
(just saw it! :mrgreen: )

So bravi to Tiernan and Morgenes!

Not to downplay the work of other immortals, like halaster perpetually slaving away at the spells, but these two coders have just been rocking my coding hopes and dreams lately.

Oh and yea, there was also the whole "salvage" command and all that structure added lately. (That's Raesanos.)

And I see xygax often as the only name under "staff working on bug fixes this week," and there's always a nice number fixed each week.

You know, I've played this game off and on for about 5 years now? Is that right? Damn. I remember playing my first character freshman year in college. I also remember the tembo that ate him, and the hunter that was friendly right up until the going got rough.  :twisted: So while I always enjoy this game, I don't often wax amazed.

But I'm amazed. Thank you for all your work!

Yeah, thanks guys.  We love you, dudes!   :wink:
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

And the dudettes go forgotten?

For shame Aldiel!

Now give me Karma. I mean, friendship, in form of Karma.  :P
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Seriously.. Those are amazing. I really really can not believe those functions are in game and avaliable.

You rock hard!
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -MT