no
4 (15.4%)
I will kick your ass
11 (42.3%)
I am a merchant wimp
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: November 02, 2005, 11:53:58 AM

We need the biggest bar fight ever in the gaj. I am not talking like 5 people I am talking 15 PC and NPCs going all out on each other.

I have yet to see one that big.
wouldn't that be fun?
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

man, back in the firestorm up in tuluk, once, my sergeant PC had a big brawl with 4 PCs on his side, a bunch of VNPCs, and some boring ass PCs that just stood there watching.

Was a good time. Proud to say all of my boys and girls aquitted themselves well, both ICly and OOCly.

So round up your IC buddies, get drunk, and start a brawl.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

[1: General - Allanak] [CRW]: Starting group for Gaj BG, levels 25-29, send tell.

Seriously, like Cuusardo said this isn't the sort of thing to arrange out of game and probably isn't something people would arrange in game so much as happen spontaneously.

In a related note, if you've never made a PC who didn't give a shit about the crim-code I highly advise doing so because it is a blast.  I had a PC who would pick a fight all the time (mostly to deflect possible suspicion by pointing the finger at others first, calling them a spy or whatever) and lost multiple jobs and spent a ton of time in jail.

Still, the reaction you get when you attack someone in a crim-flaggable area is worth it.  People let the crimcode limit their actions way, way too much.  Sometimes PCs will just lose it, and it's very fun to roll with that.

So don't just start a barroom brawl, start a brawl in the middle of the bazaar if it fits your PC.

I will haunt the Gaj waiting for enough PCs to arrive so I can insult everybody's mother.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person.  I unclog my nostrils at you!
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]