Game on.

Started by Saikun, October 18, 2005, 10:04:20 AM

OK, so there was a little problem with some of the power equipment in the Ginka complex. It's fixed now.

Once again, all of your insane ramblings about ISPs and routers has been wrong.

It should all be fine until the next time something breaks.

-S

Ah, I see. Well, whatever it was, I'm just glad it's back.
Thanks!
Mr_Fire-
~Let others screw light bulbs in water faucets. Who cares?~

Loveya.
Quote from: VanthA well-placed grunt can be worth a thousand words.

The front page still says the game last booted 2 days, 10 hours, 52 minutes and 18 seconds ago.  Does this mean that any PCs that were logged in yesterday when things when bad are still standing around linkdead?  Poor bastards.

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Angela Christine"The front page still says the game last booted 2 days, 10 hours, 52 minutes and 18 seconds ago.  Does this mean that any PCs that were logged in yesterday when things when bad are still standing around linkdead?  Poor bastards.

Mine was logged in and was still logged in when I could finally get online this morning to disconnect him. A whole free day of playtime! Woohoo!
subdue thread
release thread pit

Yes, that would largely be the case. The equipment that went out was powering the network devices, but Ginka itself remained up.

-S

I can't believe the number "game down" threads that were going yesterday and now the number of "gome up" threads...  People really ought to use the features that lets you single out the posts made in the last 12 hours (or whatever) and there could have been considerably less annoying, redundant posts. :)
es, Narnia, the film that teaches kids that Jesus is a lion that kills people by biting them in the face...

Quote from: "Saikun"Yes, that would largely be the case. The equipment that went out was powering the network devices, but Ginka itself remained up.

It would be nice maybe to have a reboot then, for people that won't be able to log in or quit out properly for hours yet?  It might prevent some unplesantness for a few players.

Just a thought,

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Scarborough"I can't believe the number "game down" threads that were going yesterday and now the number of "gome up" threads...  People really ought to use the features that lets you single out the posts made in the last 12 hours (or whatever) and there could have been considerably less annoying, redundant posts. :)

i only know of a "view posts since last visit" feature.

and if you don't visit very often, it doesn't help that much.