I'm innocent!

Started by Penumbra, August 08, 2005, 05:36:39 PM

I thought it would be a good idea if when an npc guard chucks you in jail, you get a reason as to why.

'a human allanaki soldier exclaims "Stop right there, spice dealer!"
'a stupid-looking half-giant soldier says "You hurt that man so you go to jail!"

I say this because my char was just thrown in jail for no apparent reason. As soon as I stepped in the gates, BAM! A guard was on me. I can't be a criminal, I've only been a live for 2 hours and this is my first time in Allanak.

So anyway, this could be a helpful little message.
ossibly the best quote, ever:
Quote from: "Bestatte"Welcome to Armageddon, and may all your deaths be interesting.

I can't be a criminal, I've only been a live for 2 hours and this is my first time in Allanak.

I like this part.. it's funny, and please, don't lie :)

*edit* Complicated, I know, nevertheless, you did -something- wrong.

Enjoy 3 hours of jailtime!
For FantasyWriter:
Never again will I be a fool, I will from now on, wrap my tool.

New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

[Stupid post was here]

To address the point of this post, I think the soldiers are pretty ruthless and they don't care why they're hauling you off, they've got to make their 'sids too, and if hauling you to jail gets the job done, then why argue with you?

Oh yeah, and on the thing about the soldier saying something about spice? Find out IC.
For FantasyWriter:

Remember, don't tell specific rooms that are death traps or check points in the game.  People have to find out where the sand pit is just to the north of the smurf land.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Missed that part, my bad. Fixed :)
For FantasyWriter:

When you are arrested for something, anything, no one owes you any explanation whatsoever.  Zalanthas is not Earth, where you are innocent until proven guilty.  In fact, it's usually guilty until proven innocent.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

No one is innocent.
Innocence is just a matter of timing.

Quote from someone Whos name I forgot.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Innocence depends on if you've got enough 'sid to match the militia's price.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Since you can't fully explain your circumstances, perhaps this bit of common knowledge would help.

Possessing a jade-emblazoned weapon is against the law, and will toss you in jail.
'm not spamming, my character is having a montage.

QuoteQuote from someone Whos name I forgot.
Your someone is a comic book character.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]