Additonal Subclasses

Started by williamson, July 07, 2005, 03:19:51 PM

How about a mining skill. Similar to cutting trees, but you could get better at mining obsidian.
Quote from: Saikun
I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

Quote from: "Spud"How about a mining skill. Similar to cutting trees, but you could get better at mining obsidian.

I like this idea. Why is it that the Northerners have a subclass for them to get rich off the land, but the southerners don't? Maybe even just a skill if not a subclass would be good to have. They miner subclass could also be good at foraging for stones.

I think it could work.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill

Ideas I heard and personally liked, Any thoughts to change these?

QuoteSpice gatherer- Bonus to using a spice sifter, ability to combine spices into bricks and so forth
High winds archer- High winds don't affect their archery (no Archery skill or any bonus, just that)
Salt gatherer- bonus to forage salt
Southern forager- Food gathering, stone gathering bonus
Northern forager- Food gathering, wood gathering bonus
Miner- Chopping weapons, endurance bonus
Mounted fighter- Branches charge off of ride, piercing weapons
Field hand- bonus to endurance and strength
Spearman - spearmaking, throw, knifemaking (similar to Archer)
Savage - hunt, throw, skin (similar to Hunter)
Slaver: Guard, subdue, Sap
Gladiator: Slight endurance bonus, low capped kick, LC disarm
Laborer: Slight strength bonus, higher endurance, (or a bonus to carrying weight)
Farmhand: Forage_food, polearms, bonus to strength
Brawler: Hand to hand bonus, subdue, low capped kick or charge, higher drinking ability
Spearman - spearmaking, throw, knifemaking (similar to Archer)
Tanner - skin, tan, leatherworking
Tulukian- Bonus to shield use and piercing weapons, bonus to chopping weapons, disarm, bonus to dual_wielding
Allanaki- Bonus to dual_wielding, bash, bonus to slashing weapons, bonus to parry, bonus to Two_handed
Red Stormer- Bonus to fighting in the dark or extreme winds, while opponent gets a negative, bonus to dual_wielding
Shady- Bonus to piercing weapons, subdue, bonus to unarmed, climb, Knife_making
Laborer: Strength Bonus
Entertainer: Agility Bonus
Runner: Endurance bonus
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime