The coolest thing next to sliced ginka.

Started by Forest Junkie, February 05, 2005, 12:12:25 AM

>count bone
>There are 3 bones in your inventory.

It's the little things that really matter. I love this command.

I've had fun times with pockets in my pants and the count command.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Sniff

Might be some kinda fetish but I really like to sniff people around me.
quote="Cuusardo"]Anime-style mutants, ESPECIALLY furries!  Go yiff yourselves on a more appropriate mud![/quote]

The think command.

Now that I've gotten used to it, I find it completely impossible to roleplay in a MUD that doesn't have this feature.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Quote from: "Larrath"The think command.

Now that I've gotten used to it, I find it completely impossible to roleplay in a MUD that doesn't have this feature.

I know exactly what you mean.. Ever since I started using the think command here in Armageddon.. Other MUDs just don't seem to be the same that are lacking this option and feature.
We shall step up preparations for possible military struggle and enhance our capabilities to cope with crises, safeguard peace, prevent wars and win the wars if any," Hu

I give this man much respect for this comment.

I like keyrings.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

weather <direction>

I have used that command SO MANY TIMES I don't know how I lived without it.

load/unload for pocket-sheath-type clothing. It's just one of those nifty things that makes me say "Neato!"

sit (dragging her sorry ass across the tavern) table (with a exaggerated sigh of relief)

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "Mansa">jump

or

>pull sash

or

>pull bell

Now I'm confused.  Not one of those is a documented command I could find anywhere.

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

I think jump, in certain locations, hurls you to your death.

Our imms. They recommend really good books.  8)

I was sure one of them recommended a Game of Thrones and it's series :(
Don't listen to me, I'm only a newb.

Quote from: "Larrath"The think command.

I've played one other game with a think command, but it was so not like this one. Went along the lines of this. 'think This command suuucks'
Samjimbobob . o O (This command suuuuucks)
The whole room could read it, and those little . o O ( ) are supposed to look like a cartooned thought bubble.  :roll: Laaaame.  :roll:

Oh, and as far as what commands I like in this game.. It's a looong list.
psi, cook, (all the crafting I've ever had), think, sniff, walking in a direction with ( ), ride, listen, watch, shoot, forage... Basicly, list ever single skill any of my 8 characters has had, and I probably think it's wicked cool. This game rocks.  :D  :wink:
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

The whole emote system. If there's an absolutely good thing in arm, it is that. It allows total freedom in how one wishes to express their actions. It works 180/360 degrees, very flexible. I'm very impressed by it. Totally interactive.

That and -think- as well. I only realised a few days ago that -think- is not seen by the room. And I was thinking all the time why no one used think.
Lovehina- Ken Akamatsu

Contact.

And say.

And count.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Look mirror

For some odd reason.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

THE. BEST. EMOTE. SYSTEM. EVER.
Oh, and 'title' is cool. Mounted groups used to be a real hassle before that little gem. And I like thinking up funny/cute names for my kanks.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."