New Code Changes!

Started by mansa, January 15, 2005, 08:02:13 PM

Quote from: "MOTD"You can now rest/sleep/stand at/on appropriate items.  See appropriate helpfiles for more information.

Thats awesome!
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Yey! I was bored of "rest;change ldesc is reclining on the bed".
Now I'll really be sleeping on my nice bed.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Can we rest on a bed and still talk though? I believe so, but I didn't know.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

yes you can
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

I like this so very much. Yay!
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Awesome. I have been waiting for this for some time, its a wonderful surprise that it was added so quickly.

How about I sleep at the table in Tavern?  Whooo..!
some of my posts are serious stuff

How do you use the "post-emotes" on the "Talk" command?  I've been having some trouble with that.

If I typed
>talk (to ~person) Hello.
It says "You do not see 'person': here"

Anybody wish to clarify?
*blank* hmms to himself, carefully peeing across the ground.

Quote from: RaesanosI want to kill everyone.

This has already been clarified enough times.

For now, type:

talk (to ~person at table) or simply (to ~person )

For some reason, keywords can't be used as a last word. It's being fixed.

'stand bar' - does this mean that half-giants can now take part in social life without needing the listen skill?

Quote from: "Akaramu"'stand bar' - does this mean that half-giants can now take part in social life without needing the listen skill?

yes, once the bar/table/whatever has been updated.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

Quote from: "Morgenes"
Quote from: "Akaramu"'stand bar' - does this mean that half-giants can now take part in social life without needing the listen skill?

yes, once the bar/table/whatever has been updated.

Sweet!
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."