What You Do and Don't Like about the Website

Started by Sanvean, December 10, 2004, 05:36:11 PM

Please confine answers to the answers in these questions and start another thread if you want to discuss the website in general.

1.  The three things I like best about the website are:
2.  The three things I like least about the website are:
3.  I have had trouble finding ________ on the website.
4.  One thing that isn't documented and should be:
5.  One thing that is documented and shouldn't be:
6.  My favorite professional game website is:
7.  If I were designing the website, my main consideration would be:
8.  If you're new to the game within the last year, what was your initial impression of the website?  What made you decide to investigate it further?
9.  I would/wouldn't like to see more artwork on the website along the lines of...
10.  If I were rating the website, I'd give it a ___ out of 10.
11.  The question that Sanvean didn't ask about the website but should have is....

Question 8:

I investigated it further because Crymerci was persistent in telling me how awesome the mud was, and how it did so many things I wished other muds did in the past...etc...etc  

If she wasn't there to nudge me on, i'd have never bothered to go through the application process to make a character.  Partly because the website was such a massive dose of information I didn't know where to begin.  The beauty of the mud is illustrated in the documentation, but its buried.  Its not easy at first glance to realize that what the documentation is saying is REALLY the case in Armageddon.  That when the docs say elves and humans are significantly racist towards each other, it doesn't stick right away, because people hear the same crap in other muds and then see elves and humans prancing around together holding hands.  

I believe one of the first thing you should be able to see when going onto the home page of the website is a link with a list of helpers you can contact regarding the mud.  Right off the bat.  Let new comers talk to someone, and actually learn about the mud in a conversation a bit, before they tackle the documentation.

1. The three things I like best about the website are:
a. Loads quickly
b. The stone-age icon thingie
c. background (and the white background for menus)

2. The three things I dislike most:
a. Some pages are not linked or not easily found.
b. No site-wide search ability
c. No forms for object/mob/crafting submissions

3. I have trouble finding:
Various and Sundy docs

4. One thing that should be documented and isn't:
What items are available to make craftable items with.

5. One thing that is documented and shouldn't be:
There is no such beast.

6. My favorite game website is:
diabloii.net

7.  If I were designing your website my major concern(s) would be:
Searchability, Organization, Everything linked

9. I wouldn't want to see much more artwork, flash, or other crap.  A few banners, maybe.  But Armageddon is a sparse and harsh world.  The website should refect this - but in an attractive way.

10. 6

11. The question San didn't ask, but should have was:
Will I offer a cash donation to provide funds for professional redevelopment of the site?

The answer would have been - once the mud's financial records are made public, I would be willing to drop a C note to help defray costs.
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]

1) Three things I like best about the webiste
    - The forums!
    - The general information section with fun world docs.  Before I even started playing, I started reading about the differences between Tuluk and Allanak, learning a little about the history of the world, and eventually I started thinking that I wanted to try playing and seeing it for myself.
    - The simplicity of the site.  I found going through it my first few times very easy and straight forward.

2) Three things I like least about the site
    - Even though I like the simplicity, I think it looks maybe a little bit too plain visually?
    - I had trouble trying to find the weekly updates pages, but maybe i'm just inept.
    - I can't think of a third thing really.

3) I had trouble finding?
    - The weekly updates page.

4) One thing that isn't documented that should be?
    - I would have like to see a drawn map of the known world, and maybe even more information about the different areas and what is known about them.

5) One thing that is documented that shouldn't be?
    - Can't think of anything here either.

6) My favorite gaming website is?
    - I don't know any...  So...  THis one!!!

7) If I designed the website, my main concerns would be?
    - Easy navigation and easy on the eyes.

8) I am new to the game, and what drew me in was:
    - It started with one group of my friends always talking and arguing about some game called Armageddon, and hounding me to try it for years, so eventually I went to the website and started reading stuff when I got really bored and found it pretty interesting.  As I said before I really liked reading things about different cultures and races, and even reading about different kinds of animals and plants.  Cool stuff!  But then I am a geek.

9) I would like to see more artwork along the lines of:
    - At first, before I really started playing I REALLY wished there was more visual content on the website, but now that i've been playing for a while I kind of like it better that way.  I think it leaves more to the imagination.  I still think a drawing of the known would would be nice to showcase, like they do at the beginning of lots of fantasy books.

10) If I were rating this website I would give it:
    - 7.5 / 10

:wink:
anth: *tries to balance an evil laugh with a cheerful, open demeanor*

A sand-stuffed practice dummy looks down at you.

Come see Matrim's Armageddon website at:
http://ambushpaintball.com/armageddon

a) The amount of information available on it. It's staggering, and for the most part, extremely well-written.
b) The simple background and text - very easy to read.
c) The continual updating of information available.

a) The site lacks intuitiveness, something crucial for any website with this vast amount of documentation.
b) Lack of cross-linking between the docs and the help files.
c) Lack of consistency (example - help map vs. help map_northlands)

3.  I have had trouble finding many things on the website.

4.  One thing that isn't documented and should be: I'm not sure, because it might be documented but is just lost in there somewhere.

5.  One thing that is documented and shouldn't be: Maybe info about magicks - powers and such. Perhaps should be accessable only if you have karma for it AND have your first magicker character created.

6.  My favorite professional game website is: www.ke9.com

7.  If I were designing the website, my main consideration would be: Consistency and easier navigation between documents.

8.  If you're new to the game within the last year, what was your initial impression of the website?  What made you decide to investigate it further? Not applicable - 3 years now.

9.  I would/wouldn't like to see more artwork on the website along the lines of...sketches here and there, sparsely placed and nothing too fancy. This is contrary to my "favorite" game website but I like that site best because of the layout, not because of the graphics.

10.  If I were rating the website, I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

And here be me answers.

The BEST thing about the website is it's low-graphics content!!  I am on a dial-up connection, out in the sticks.  A combination of being dirt-poor and so far out of civilization that not even the most monopolizing company will come out here has seen to me having a slow connection.  And this makes web-surfing annoying..pissy, even, when I have to go through sites over-using graphics.   Okay. Onto my next two points.  The second is it's content.  There's alot of information there; more than enough to create a character on and learn the game with, but not enough to ruin gameplay or give out IC information.  The third thing is it's appealing, simple look and nearly-outline-style of providing information.

2. The three things I like least about the website are:
Well, I don't really have any complaints, except perhaps there is no universal search engine, and I've already read so much content that..well, I want more! MORE I TELL YOU!!  Especially player-submitted art and stories, legends, etc.  

3. I have had trouble finding ________ on the website.
Usually deeply-buried roleplay information or racial/guild references.

4. One thing that isn't documented and should be:
I'm still new, so I don't know enough about the game to say what needs to be documented and what shouldn't.

See above answer.

6. My favorite professional game website is:
I have none.

7. If I were designing the website, my main consideration would be:
Navigation, bandwith/loading times, and content.

8. If you're new to the game within the last year, what was your initial impression of the website? What made you decide to investigate it further?
It was simple and easy to use.  And it didn't take six weeks to load.

9. I would/wouldn't like to see more artwork on the website along the lines of...
I would love to see more artwork!  But only in the form of player-submitted art, or art made by/sanctioned by imms, that is totally optional to look at.  Especially race, animal, and scene pictures.  We do have a very unique world here. :)

10. If I were rating the website, I'd give it a ___ out of 10.

11. The question that Sanvean didn't ask about the website but should have is....
Um...I don't know.
e odeo interfice te cochleare

1. Feels like Armageddon, loads fast, has immense depth of information.

2. The landing page that n00bs hit from TMC is awful -- no offense. A thread went by where Delirium (I think) and myself made new versions. Please use one.

A major information architecture effort needs to happen. There's immense amounts of wonderfully written documentation that is difficult to track down when you want/need it. Add a search.

3. The list of tribes. Basically anything below surface level navigation.

4. Consistant navigation that can take you to the website's home, the top of the section you're in, a site map, a search, and a link to play the game, so at any time a new players reads that one line that makes them have to try it... *click*

Pages that explain in detail the social norms of major centers of civilization. The kind of shit any player would know (but new players don't), like not to call nobles by their first name, etc.

5. Inconsistancy.

6. worldofwarcraft.com

7. Ease of access to the immense amounts of data. Access to the essentials at all times: home, top of section, site map, search, contact information for immortals, button to log into the game, etc.

8. Hearing references to stuff IC and then going to investigate them.

9. I think the site should stay artless, or if art is added, it should be done really carefully. I'd like to see maps more than anything. A better map of the known world, generic maps of the major centers, etc. Just so players could have a basic idea of where they were.

10. If I were rating the website, I'd give it a 6 out of 10.
Amor Fati

a) the color scheme
b) it's html
c) the ticker at the bottom

a) you have to scroll down on the opening page just to catch what little info is there
b) not enough pictures/graphics
c) no documentation on actually creating a character (i.e. you need a name, a sdesc, a maindesc, keywords, background, etc etc).

3.  I have trouble finding anything.  It needs some sort of google type search.

4. see 2c

5.  The documentation of what magick is needs to be rewritten, firstly to exclude any references to the words, and secondly to clarify the attitudes of the various peoples towards it, including northern, southern, outpost, and tribal peoples.

6. i dunno...anything from blizzard.

7. Flow.

8. n/a

9. examples of the races, examples of the cities (not maps...), examples of the landscapes outside the cities...

10. 7/10

11. Where is da funk?

11b. Would you guys prefer that the whole of armageddon.org be written in PHP?  Answer..yes.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

It loads fast .It is informative [especially the helping backgrounds/decriptions]. It looks simple

[1]For a noob, it's hard to move through the site and find what is need. [2]Too many links within links [3]Doesn't seem very noob friendly, maybe a noob section with neon lights on it

3.  I have had trouble finding noob help on the website.

4.  One thing that isn't documented and should be: Maybe a more informative quickstart to Armageddon, for the new players, specifically what to buy so they won't run out of cash buying a lousy thing.

5.  One thing that is documented and shouldn't be: No idea.

6.  My favorite professional game website is: No idea.

7.  If I were designing the website, my main consideration would be: Better linking[the site looks good the way it is]. Must not slow loadtime by too much.  

8.  If you're new to the game within the last year, what was your initial impression of the website?  What made you decide to investigate it further? Intriguing, informative. The roleplaying logs maybe, and the emphasis on roleplay. I mean have you tried Achea before, my second mud before I play arm, it says roleplaying enforced, but.... boring.

9.  I would/wouldn't like to see more artwork on the website along the lines of... Creatures/People [how they dress, like if you walk in Arabia, you see how people dress]Cultural stuff. Mankind are visual creatures, seeing things make them believe even more.
10.  If I were rating the website, I'd give it a 8 out of 10.

11.  The question that Sanvean didn't ask about the website but should have is.... Are there any good webdesigners that will help with the site/or has a good sense of the site and views on how to improve it? [/u]
Lovehina- Ken Akamatsu

-Sandy background.
-The GDB.
-Vast amount of info.

-The RP logs are a bit lacking.  Some are really good, but too many are solo efforts, and some don't have wordwrap and are impossible to read.  They also should be reformated so a person who doesn't know the quirks of how the emote command echos back to the player can make sense of things.  A few shorter (2-3 screen length) logs would be good.
-The references to sexuality in the quickstart guide.  That should be put someplace deeper in the website.
-The information on guilds is outdated (merchant especially) and are 8 years old.  They don't reflect the crafting system at all.  

The page with the current IC date on it.  Must have taken me 20 min to remember it's at the bottom of the history page.

More how-to guides.  Warrior's bible, bard's bible, noble's bible.

The only thing which ever struck me as wrong is mentioning Kadius' 'secret' activities in http://www.armageddon.org/general/city.html#tuluk

Does www.armageddon.org count?

Fun.  The webpage is too serious.  You can make a great Armageddon Encylopedia, but leave room for storytelling. Players experiences.  Jokes and so on.  Bring back a new version of the old Armageddon Spoofs page.

8. If you're new to the game within the last year, what was your initial impression of the website? What made you decide to investigate it further?
I'm not new, but it was the old GDB.  That got me hooked.

9. I would/wouldn't like to see more artwork on the website along the lines of...
I don't like fantasy art.  It all looks the same across worlds.

I'm too lazy to number things up but...here goes.

I think that more texturing to the main site and a bit more color would be cool.

Also, more logical linking to some of the documentation would be good.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Going to mirror a response or two:

1) The sandy background just fits well - better than all those fancy
colored sites and it fits Armageddon. Also the categories on the GDB
as opposed to the old forum that was on www.armageddon.org.
Can't think of a third - overall I'm a-ok with all of it though.
2) Can't think of anything bad about the site.
3) Can't think of anything here either, learned most of the stuff I
needed to in game.
4) A brief description of the various roles that people may play and
what they should expect. What I'm saying is take a generic type of
character, House Guard, for instance, and describe what sort of
things goes on in a regular House Guard's life, whether their job is
to guard a caravan on trips, a particular noble, to make the
surroundings come to life when on guard duty, to uhm... well you
know. Something that helps new players know exactly what they
are getting into in Armag.
5) Can't think of anything really that shouldn't be on the site.
6) Don't play any other games :) This one's my answer for that.
7) See No. 4. Let people know exactly why Armageddon is different.
I came from a H&S mud where you're constantly having cabal/clan
wars and fighting is nearly nonstop. Armageddon -definitely- has a
different feel for it. Sure it ain't heart-pounding action the entire
time, but the realistic aspects rock about this mud, absolutely rock,
it sold me on it. But, I had to get adjusted from "gain levels and
figure out ways to kill your opponents 24/7" to "interact with the
environment and get yourself into plots (or drive them)".
8) Didn't know of this website when I was a newbie many many
years ago pre-karma and pre-account creation.
9) Zalanthan drawings/images of taverns like the Gaj and other
fairly common places with fairly common inhabitants in them.
10) I like it a lot. It's simple in design but has tons of RP info that
just brutally sodomizes any opposing muds' attempt at giving info
regarding how the mud world's like.
11) Would you consider Crackageddon to be a 'feel great but regret
it the next day' addiction like alcoholism, a 'creeping must-have-
more-or-else-I-will-be-sick' addiction like heroin, or a 'wide-eyed
sleep is for wussies' addiction like speed or crack?

- Ktavialt

A: simplicity in terms of design. THe website focuses your attention primarily upon the info at hand.
B: It loads quickly, and the colors are ideal for the world that we play in.
C: The astounding amounts of detailed information.

A: The lack of an intuitive interface, such as frames, or side-menus.
B: While the colors are optimal in general, there are a number of times when more graphics would be good, such as when reading about clothing, races, and landscape features.
C: Though the detail contained in the documents on this website are all that anyone would ever need to understand the world of Zalanthas, finding said info can be nearly impossible. A search feature is something which simply must be had, and which must be placed within easy range of the front page, perhaps even on it.

Anything.

I do think that everyday living should be more fully documented. The life of an average person should be something that folks can read and gain a feeling for the world and the region at large.

Magick. Only Magicker-karma players should be able to see any real info on Magick. For the average Joe, Magick info should be even more abstract than it already is.

Heh. This one.

That is hard. I would keep the simple format, but I would certianly update features and such, making it flow better, with perma menus, maybe a little Flash, and so forth. I think that my main concern would be to modrenize it a little, but still manage to keep it harsh and focused, as it is now.

8.  If you're new to the game within the last year, what was your initial impression of the website?  What made you decide to investigate it further?
Not new, but I hated the website when I started. Still, the docs were just astounding, and that helped a ton.

9.  I would/wouldn't like to see more artwork on the website along the lines of...
I would like to see more artwork in every catagory. What would make it easy would be to simply put a link on the word the artwork is describing, thus cutting back on loading time for those folks not interested in seeing it. Alternatively, you might present a switch at the top of the pages (in one of those nifty perma menues, for example) whereby a reader can switch on or off the artwork in the website.

Based on utility alone, a 9. It is a crucial resource. Basing it on presentability, more like a 4 or 5.

11.  The question that Sanvean didn't ask about the website but should have is....
Yes, I hope it gets done. Will help me a bit more in bringing folks to the game.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Question 8. For me, it was the player logs that made me really want to enter the mud. Maybe they could be made to be more prominent on the home page.

I just had a thought.  I've seen this done (Zuggsoft), but what if the website was more integrated with the GDB?

* Simplicity of design. It's very basic, so a new player can come in, see what available and be ready to go.

* Alot of info....

* It's main strength is also it's main weakness. It's not engaging at all. It's like beige.....with some links.

* It is not at all geared toward someone who has never mudded before. When I say "never" mudded I mean flat out someone who doesn't even have "zork" under their belt. These people are completely lost as to what Arm is and can be to them.

* There is *so* much info. It isn't prioritized and there really isn't a tutorial to explain what info is *critical* for a new user. For example, how to treat nobles and templars, how to recognize them....the stuff that annoys us most when we encounter a n00b.

Not much...Help files are pretty indepth. Though, some of the "what you would know" stuff is hard to find and should be linked from the front page with "Quickstart"

Play examples?

http://www.imperian.com/index.php

This site is amazing...It looks great, has tons of useful info, a n00b guide *and* most importantly and custom client you can click on right from the start that make mudding simple for the "whats a mud?" crowd. As a new player you click *play now* and you're rolling. The client feels like a professionally produced game, so you don't get the telnet head cock..."um wha?"

See above.

Yes...just in general.

11. The question that Sanvean didn't ask about the website but should have is....
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

-Various forums, player opinions, smileys

-Negative comments by players

3. I have had trouble finding past threads in archives or in general on the website.

-Suggestion Board

-OOC board

-none

-Characters able to express their thoughts and opinions

-Pretty formal, learned about it from joining clan, found it very useful, still!

-BEASTS, HUMANOIDS, characters, setting, weapons + armor

10. If I were rating the website, I'd give it a 9.25
out of 10.

11. The question that Sanvean didn't ask about the website but should have is....-can't think of anything  :wink:

A. Gdb
B. Weekly update page.
C. Help pages.
A. Can't search the site.
B. Hard to find a lot of things.
C. Where is the link to the weekly update page?
3. I have had trouble finding whatever is not in the helpfiles on the website.
4. One thing that isn't documented and should be: Common beasts that are IC, but you wont see in the form of an NPC
5. One thing that is documented and shouldn't be: Paye rates.
6. My favorite professional game website is: Website i don't have one, But the game menu on the Chronicals of Riddick was awesome.
7. If I were designing the website, my main consideration would be: More color? Not green or black.
A. Outdated website. Outdated game.
B. Roomate. (About the website) The weird ass symbol.
9. I would like to see more artwork on the website along the lines of...
Race pictures.
10. If I were rating the website, I'd give it a 4 out of 10.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

1. Three things I like best?
-Professional.
-Simple.
-All the information.
2. Three things I like worst?
-The simple design, it could be better, its far too drab I think.
-Not enough eyecandy.
-Needs more javascript.
3.I have had trouble finding ____ on the website?
Never had trouble finding any particular thing..
4. One thing that isn't documented and should be? No idea..
5. One thing that is documented and shouldn't be? Again I don't know or care about that.
6. My favorite professional game website? I really think people shoudl check out www.darksunworld.com they have a cool setup for a darksun game that they have been working on, while it is very unconventional it is appealing.
7. If I were designing th website? I would consider more images, but keeping the desert color scheme..don't take that out.
and I think I'm done here..
"A man's reputation is what other people think of him; his character is what he really is."

Quote from: "Maybe42or54"
A. Outdated website. Outdated game.

Blam.  We gotta do something folks, and fast.

Three things I like best are
      1.The site is astatically pleasing:  It is colorful without being      
         distracting and follows well known website rules
      2. Active links
      3.GDB form:  Gives the impression that this is still a very ACTIVE  
         player base and game.

Three things I like least are
      1.There are not MORE examples of code for creatable items:  I'd bet
         that some people choose subclasses without really having any idea
         what they could use to craft
      2.The maps and "you would know" sections:  It's obvious that the
         docs are lacking some key information if so many dedicated new
         players are still not understanding.  Things like grocery stores,
         knowing that people in the city prob. don't go into the 'Rinith or
         outside the gates, or house colors/rings.
      3.More OOC knowledge that could help end some new player
         frustrations:  Knowing how sitting/standing affects stun; knowing
         how open/close affects stealing; knowing that people shouldn't
         actually sleep in the IC places it says people are sleeping

I had trouble finding
      1.Finding which information and docs I should concentrate on:  
         Quickstart is a good start, but I think more can be done
      2.Negotiating between all the docs and helpfiles which helped to
         explain what the docs were actually talking about

If I were designing the website, I'd be concerned about
     1.Appearing more new player friendly:  Let's get people excited about
        the game instead of just plastering things like, "Well, its hard so
        you probably can't play anyhow."

Having three main sections:  GDB, General player knowledge (help files, more detailed helpfiles, stuff on karma and karma based characters, etc) and New player knowledge (Again, emphasizing and revising what Quickstart does – streamline the basic information to allow new players to create a character and have a good first experience in the game.)
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

a) simplicity
b) not graphic heavy
c) Not an overwhelming amount of information on the main page

a) Like many others, I have some issues with the current navigation system
b) site architectur (fits with the navigation issues)
c) Document acessability

with c, what I mean is that I feel certain docs should not be acessable to the general public (not to say they shouldn't exist, just not be available). such as the magick docs.  The Help doc search feature is great, but also limited to the "general help files", ie certain help files are available in game (due to character type) but not available on the site.

I have a solution, but I'm not sure how feasable it is.  If there were a way to log onto the site with your account name a password (this would depend on how the mud server stores this info), then perhaps the site documentation and site-acessable help files could reflect current privilages. This would also play into the "current character only" help files.  
ex1: you can see the magick docs if you have any magicker guild listed as playable;
ex2: you can see the d'elf docs (other than general knowldge/perceptions) if you have d'elf as a playable race

the only possible issue I can see with this is that people could see if there race/guild options have increased in the middle of a character this way.

Actually, if it's linked on the site, I know where to find it.  As a helper, I actually had to link a newbie to a document that was no longer linked (I did look for the link) as this newbie came from Gemstone, and apparently that doc helped greatly.
Also, a link to the old GDB would be kinda nifty

The Arms and Armor section of the Fighting Styles document would probably be a good introduction to a list-style document (similar to so many of the other "General Information" documentation) of common weapons and armor (what they are, what they generally look like, and generally what materials they are made from).
Also, another doc page that might add a lot would be a "known history" page, a subset of the "what you know" series.  Basically a page, or pages,  that contains various legends, myth, and "history" from the perspective of different people of different places.  Such as what does the common Tuluki know about the fall, the occupation, and the reclamation of their city.  Details would get fuzzier the further back you went and different accounts would list things differently.  A page of different popular perspectives would be quite interesting.  This same page (or a different one, if they were seperated by "common knowldge"  of different cities/areas/tribes) for Alanak would cover the "religious" aspects of the city.  I'm not sure if morning devotions still happen (I just came back from an extended break) But a doc on what people "know" about their Highlord, and the legends sourrounding various things (like the big steel dragon) would make for very interesting documentation.

With me and my love for fictional world history and information, I don't think that any of it -shouldn't- be documents, though I do believe a lot of it should have limited access.  Probably the only thing that actually bugs me on the site is some of the stuff in the early history.  While I don't want to get rid of it, I don't even think a lot of that is even myth anymore to the majority of the current population of Zalanthas.

n/a

A complete restructuring of the architectur  of the site; an optional "log-in" of your account name/pass for session or extended session cookies for restricted documentation viewing; and a complete overhaul of the navigation system.

*snicker* n/a

Maybe the list-type documentation could use some pictures of some of the things, though I just prefer some of the stuff that pops into my head from reading the description.  Also, an option of loading the page without the extra images would be nice (and easily accomplished if the pages were built from a server-side script).

"Are you willing to help with something other than being in the peanut gallery as far as improving the site goes?"
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

I'm working on a spec for the revision this week, so if you have things that you feel should be considered,  post them now or forever hold your peace.

I much preferred the old icon. Like the one on the top left of the GDB.

Quote from: "Delirium"I much preferred the old icon. Like the one on the top left of the GDB.

If you are talking about the new www.armageddon.org page which I just saw (haven't looked at that page for a while now so not sure how new it is) I really like the new Arm symbol but I think the problem is that it doesn't fit with the background well.  I do like how it seems more shiney, though, like obsidian.