For those who've been asking about a mechanics doc

Started by Bestatte, November 20, 2004, 06:20:57 PM

I was one of them, heh. One of the noisiest ones in fact. But I remember several threads in the past where players have suggested, requested, and otherwise commented about how kewl it would be if there was a lexicon of sorts for syntax, with links to help files.

And so without further ado:

http://www.armageddon.org/general/mechanics.html

A special thanks to Laeris, for letting me work with him on creating this doc. He approached me with the request to submit things to him over a month ago and we worked together on the bulk of it. Avril contributed two entire sections - combat and the part about stealth and related items of interest.

Nicely Done  :D
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

Looks nice, I'm confused about this new Direction though. I haven't heard of the 'wown' direction <g>
B

Good God, that's first rate work!
'm helpful to noobs, ask me questions, totally noob friendly.

"Mail mud@ginka.armageddon.org if you think you've crashed the game."

--Nessalin

Quote from: "Canadian Beaver"Looks nice, I'm confused about this new Direction though. I haven't heard of the 'wown' direction <g>

That's a typo.  You get extra special points if you email the mud account with a typo on the web docs.

You can cash in all your extra special points for a special toy, or so I overheard late one night at the APM in Atlanta.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "mansa"You get extra special points if you email the mud account with a typo on the web docs.
No need, if you spot any other typos today just post them here :) I'll fix them (I'm just doing a couple of small cosmetic edits, having the menu list be the same as the content for the page, small stuff like that).

Great job :!:

RTWO was recently added.
Amor Fati