About Xamminy's Staff Announcement

Started by Bestatte, October 30, 2004, 04:45:57 PM

According to the last weekly update (which was only this past week), Xygax was running Salarr along with Karianna, and Ix wasn't mentioned as one of the IMMs of that clan. Is Xygax no longer running it, that it needs two more IMMs?

-Confused

No Agent_137, there were IX and Karianna for about two months or so. Let's see who will be new Imms.  :)
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

IX and karianna

then IX, Karianna and Gargath

Then Karianna without email.

Then Xamminy, Daigon, and karianna without email.

According to the weekly update of 10/23/04 (last weekend):
http://www.zalanthas.org/weeklyupdate/000230.html

House Salarr: Karianna@armageddon.org and Xygax@armageddon.org

Edited to change 10/26 to 10/23 - wrong digit, right week.

Quote from: "Agent_137"
then IX, Karianna and Gargath

I guess I missed this phase. Then, you're right. I did not realized that Gargath was with Salarr during that time period.

EDIT: Bestatte, Agent is right. I got a mail from staffs, and Xamminy, Daigon are recent staffs of Salarr
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

Uh, then the weekly update has been wrong since mid-September, at least. That's as far back as I looked, and Xygax was listed on every weekly update from then til now in the Salarr slot.

I still keep an eye on Salarr from time to time, but I don't actively administer it, as I simply don't have time.

Ah, thanks Xygax. That explains the confusion then.

Yeah, what he said.
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!