Weekly Update

Started by Bestatte, October 23, 2004, 09:37:37 AM

The most recent update thread was locked, so I'll open this one I guess.

Ammit is still listed as of the 10/16 update as being a clan imm for Winrothol, but he's retired.

Also, sorry to see Gesht go - so many awesome imms have gone on to other things recently...Laeris, Myrdryn, Naephet, Vendyra, Gesht, Ammit...

I think they and the others who've also left will be sorely missed by many, if not all.

But at least Halaster's back!

Also, Gargath isn't listed under the D-elf clan assignment.
B

Quote from: "Canadian Beaver"Also, Gargath isn't listed under the D-elf clan assignment.

What the hell?
 was, am, and always will be. That which dwells under the cast shadows; my Heart of Darkness.

Thanks for keeping the weekly update updated.  :)
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "SRB"
Quote from: "Canadian Beaver"Also, Gargath isn't listed under the D-elf clan assignment.

What the hell?

Clan Assignments:

Desert Elves: Bhagharva@armageddon.org and Myrixt@armageddon.org

Note the lack of Gargath in that list ;)
B

In my understanding, Gargath deals with unaffiliated d.elves. I -think-. Can someone clarify?
 was, am, and always will be. That which dwells under the cast shadows; my Heart of Darkness.

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10247

Says just desert elves there. As far as I know, the d-elf imms deal with all d-elves, not just coded clan ones.

Also noticed Rihawke isn't listed for the Bards of Poets circle.
B

It might be a good idea to e-mail the mud account with all of this information. There's no gurantee the imm responsible will read this thread.

Rihawke is a Bard's of Poet's Circle IMM.
If an IMM is a d.elf IMM, it is for coded clans and non-coded.  We would prefer everyone play a coded clan.
-X-_

> sing (dancing around with a wand in one hand) Put that together and what do you got?  Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy, Ximminy Xamminy Xoo!