Myrdryn

Started by mansa, October 11, 2004, 10:45:40 AM

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=106121#106121

Buddy.  I'm going to miss you.  We've had some good times.  Keep a connection open with this community.  Maybe I'll see you at the APM in Las Vegas...whenever that happens again.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

True True. Are you just stepping down from IMM or quitting Arm all together? And you
better be at the next APM, or Mansa and I are coming to Vegas.

*Raises a lit lighter into the air*
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Happy trails, Myrdryn.  You'll be missed.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

I liked you because you could never realize that I was a twink and sent all good comments to me :)
Eh, to be serious, I wish you luck IRL.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

sing (in his cheesiest southern accent) Happy traaaiils to yoouu...

Ahem, hehh...good luck and all.

Is it me or are imms dropping like flies?
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

I'll miss you Myrdryn.

Whoever you are, maythat external force called  RL be kind to you and let you return to this insane addiction one day :)
code]
          .::7777::-.
         /:'////' `::>/|/
      .',  ||||   `/( e\
  -==~-'`-Xm````-mr' `-_\    Join the Save the Gurth campaign! [/code]

Noooooooooooooooo,

cast 'dispel RL' myrdryn
OK.
You failed.

cast 'summon' mydryn
OK.
You are too low level to summon him.

Hmms these spells are not working.
Someone with higher skills than me will have to throw some area-attack spells on the fella, to bring him back to Arm.

;) I'm not even gonna say bye to Myrdryn, coz I _KNOW_ he's gonna be back on staff.....someday.
The figure in a dark hooded cloak says in rinthi-accented Sirihish, 'Winrothol Tor Fale?'

Cya dude.  Good to meet ya at the DragonCon.  Maybe I'll see ya next year there.

Thank you for your contributions to this game and our enjoyment, Myrdryn.  I hope you can return soon.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger