Rebelling

Started by T'zai Byn member, September 24, 2004, 04:48:45 PM

I've got a quick question regarding resignment from the T'zai Byn.

If I do a roleplay scene with the T'zai Byn Captain or any other officer I find within the compound pertaining to resignment. If I hand over the aba and sparring weapons, log this and send it into the T'zai Byn Immortals, do you think I should be able to rebel and act as if I was simply removed from the Byn? There are no Sergeants, and no active PCs for that matter. My character has had doubts about being with the Byn, and has decided not to waste anymore of his time. Would this be considered desertion or a regular resignment?

If you rebel before leaving the compound, you won't be able to get out, if memory serves.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Email the current Byn imms, and CC the MUD. Doing it unofficially or virtually can get you into trouble, fair or not.

I would suggest at least emailing your clan imms first, and wishing up when you go to talk to an NPC about being let go.

Edit:

Anon K. got to it before me.  Adding to that - if you do decide to play the scene out virtually, log it, I recommend you send it to the clan imms and cc the mud.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

Don't forget to leave the GDB forums, also, if you were joined.

Go to usergroups while you are logged in, and unsubscribe.

You should not do this. You will either need sanctioned actions by the NPC or wait. You can't just assume they bobbed their head and sent you on their way. They very likely could've done something totally different, including refusal. They are people and not up to your interpretation of how you think they would respond.

So to summarize, definetely get interaction from an Imm (preferably a byn imm).

I left the Byn with one of my past Characters.  I just put it in my objective, wrote the Byn immortals and told them I wanted to leave now that my year was up.  One of them wrote me an email back and arranged for a time the one of the NPCs could release me.  It took maybe 3-4 days from my email. So I would go that route and aviod any problems.
Vettrock