New wear locations

Started by My 2 sids, September 15, 2004, 12:34:47 PM

I know this has been brought up before, but I can't find the post.

Many people have stated that it would be nice to be able to wear more than one thing on the face (glasses AND jewelry for example).  But, from what I gather, it is complicated to add.

What if we just added a new wear_location instead?  Like "worn on the face" for tattoos, jewelry, etc.  and "worn over the face" for things like glasses and facewraps and such?
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

I don't see any reason why not, but the problem is, wiether or not there is a strong enough reason FOR also.  I guess this will depend on the oppinion of the majority of us.

*shrug*

I think they ran out of wear_location flags with all the damn fingers they put in, that's what Nessalin told me once, so it all has to be coded now and that's a bitch.

-RM
"A man's reputation is what other people think of him; his character is what he really is."

hahahahahhaha.
HAHAHh.

too many fingers.

I'd trade a thumb ring for some more wear locations that i could put weapons on. :O

I dunno, really though, haven't felt a real need for more beyond that, and even it's not a big deal to me.

No way would I trade my fingers!  I need to be able to spam the screen with my multi-colored assortment of pimp rings.

I'd like to see a "Worn over the eyes" wear location for all those sunslits and stuff out there.
on't worry if you're a kleptomaniac, you can always take something for it.

------

"I have more hit points that you can possible imagine." - Tek, Muk and my current PC.

Quote from: "RunningMountain"I think they ran out of wear_location flags with all the damn fingers they put in, that's what Nessalin told me once, so it all has to be coded now and that's a bitch.

-RM

that's news to me.