Incredible

Started by Xerokine, September 13, 2004, 10:02:46 PM

In total there are 34 users online :: 23 Registered, 6 Hidden and 5 Guests   [ Administrator ]   [ Moderator ]

That speaks for itself.
ocking a fake scream, the badass scorpion exclaims to you, in
sirihish:
"Ah! Scorpions! I pissed my Wyvern trousers! Ah!"

That would likely be refugees crawling over to the GDB, still dazed from the wreckage of the most recent crash.

In the middle of a think no less!!! They must've been awed by my l33t RP 5ki11z!

Just a note: I am kidding... :lol:
Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz"That is, at least, a step in the right direction, even if it is a step off the Shield Wall."

I don't have a character, as sad as it is. So I wouldn't know.. And since I can't play for the time, I hope everyone that was signed into the MUD at the time was mudsexing and had all their belongings on the floor when the crashed happened.

Merry Fucking Christmas! And a Happy New Year!
sirihish:

I'm here because someone said there was beer and chicks.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "mansa"I'm here because someone said there was beer and chicks.

All for me.... NONE for you.
sirihish:

Lol I type quit and the server crashes :P

Look Anon, we know you're The Dragon.  Also, we know you're mansa.  That earlier post didn't fool anyone, except for maybe Bessie.

Don't quit anymore ok?  I don't care if you need a rest from your session with Shally (whom's love slave you are).

Yeesh!
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

Quote from: "Miee"Look Anon, we know you're The Dragon.  Also, we know you're mansa.  That earlier post didn't fool anyone, except for maybe Bessie.

Don't quit anymore ok?  I don't care if you need a rest from your session with Shally (whom's love slave you are).

Yeesh!

<snort> Who do you think told mansa there was beer and chicks here?

Locked.  Thread degenerated into OOC chatter.
i]May the fleas of a thousand kanks nestle in your armpit.  -DustMight[/i]