Am I the only one who suffers from lag?

Started by Cavus, September 07, 2004, 11:27:42 AM

Today, it looks like very slow. Am I wrong?

EDIT: All four packages lost during PING.
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

No. Currently, it is being looked into. The IMM ask graciously that you be patient.
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Just for the record, those are "packets", not "packages".  What can Brown do for you?
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

It's all JAVA's fault.
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

Quote from: "Cavus"It's all JAVA's fault.

Excuse me?

It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.  It is by the beans of Java that the thoughts aquire speed, the hands aquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.  It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.

Hail Java.

Oh, you mean JAVA.

Pssht, nevermind
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

There -is- a visible lag, lately.  And from hearing Sanvean say something about it at the APM in Atlanta, it's partly because of all the neato and cool javascripts that have been introduced into the game.  There -is- ongoing work on the game, in order to eliminate the visible lag.  Have patience, and every day that passes might bring about a cure.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one