City Elves in Tuluk

Started by mansa, April 28, 2008, 09:52:53 PM

Quote from: Good Gortok on January 25, 2009, 04:00:57 PM
Personally, I think it's rather idiotic that city elves refuse to ride because they pride themselves in an ability to run which they don't have. Unfortunately, this can't just be changed out of the blue without making things incredibly jarring.

I honestly wouldn't have any problems whatsoever letting c-elves ride.

But that's just me.

Tribes are important for c-elves. And for quite some time (last few years) I have been working on writing up some cool docs for different tribes. In the near future I'll try to submit some of them with hopes of bringing a more playable nature to city elves. Just haven't had time to perfect much.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Quote from: titansfan on January 25, 2009, 06:40:49 PM
Tribes are important for c-elves. And for quite some time (last few years) I have been working on writing up some cool docs for different tribes. In the near future I'll try to submit some of them with hopes of bringing a more playable nature to city elves. Just haven't had time to perfect much.

Thank you!  I would join you for the fun!

I'm wondering if I should start a new thread to discuss ways of improving the race. Hmmm.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Well, I havn't played one for at least a couple of years, so I don't know all of it is still an issue...
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Sounds great man. I'm definently be making a c-elf sometime very soon.
Free your hate.

I'll systematically be opening family roles.....keep an eyes open or send me a PM if you have an absolutely stunning concept or just want more info.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Tribes are important for c-elves. And for quite some time (last few years) I have been working on writing up some cool docs for different tribes. In the near future I'll try to submit some of them with hopes of bringing a more playable nature to city elves.

Fat chance. Coded c-elf tribes already exist, but there hasn't been enough interest in them from either players or staff, so I don't think there's room for more. Props for fighting for our underprivileged and oppressed skinny neighbors though!

There is information on the city elves of the Rinth.  If enough people got together, maybe an imm would be interested in setting one of these clans back up.  You guys are not the first to spark interest in the elven clans.
Proud Owner of her Very Own Delirium.

The way the coded clans in the 'rinth are set up, it's far too easy to abuse the NPCs, even if unintentionally.

I was playing one a while back, and I think I got a couple of PCs killed just by talking enough shit that they tried backstabbing me.  Well...my 6 hidden clannies (who -I- didn't even know were there) didn't take too kindly to them kind of shenanigans.

It's even worse when you attack someone just to warn them off, and a bunch of ninja-ass NPCs rappel down from the rooftops and hand out an ultimate beatdown...then it looks like you actually planned it.

I mean, it was pretty damn hilarious from my point of view...but I feel bad for the poor guy who got insta-ganked because he didn't believe the bandana really meant anything. :-\
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Synthesis on February 05, 2009, 10:55:00 PM
I was playing one a while back, and I think I got a couple of PCs killed just by talking enough shit that they tried backstabbing me.  Well...my 6 hidden clannies (who -I- didn't even know were there) didn't take too kindly to them kind of shenanigans.

Even in the most civilized places in the game, you should be careful who you attack, let alone the Rinth which has its own unique ways of operating.  It was a bad way to get gacked, but I think being one of the Powers That Be in the Rinth would still be a nice experience to have again.  It just means that the people who aren't one of yours need to be careful...and they already should be careful if they're in the Rinth anyway.
Proud Owner of her Very Own Delirium.

Done.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

Whuzzah?

Quote from: Shalooonsh on April 19, 2009, 09:14:19 PM
Done.

TELL ME THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

04/19/2009: Docs written for c-elf tribal project -- Shalooonsh
04/19/2009: 4 items created for c-elf tribal project -- Shalooonsh
04/19/2009: 8 rooms created for c-elf tribal project -- Shalooonsh
04/19/2009: 13 NPCs created for c-elf tribal project -- Shalooonsh

Whatever it is, damn, it's looking good.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

Now that I've stuck a firecracker in the ant's nest...

QuoteThe Akai Sjir, known as The Bejewelled Hand in sirihish, are a an old tribe of city elves out of
Tuluk who have become quite renowned for stone working and artistry.  Consisting of several main
families, the Hand are known to take individual elves as associates.  Outspoken and social, the tribe is
known for dealing in goods of all sorts from inside and outside the walls of His Ivory.

Details forthcoming.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

Oh man the hand

And their sister tribe, the foot, from the sewers in undertuluk
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

oh no, more neckers! it's been bad enough with the d-elf popularity lately. ;)

OH BEJESUS SHALOOONY I LOVE YOU. <3
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."
     -Niccolo Machiavelli