thank you arm

Started by jmsky from phone, July 06, 2004, 09:06:55 PM

Playing arm again consistently and getting involved in deep politics has helped hone my ability to persuade, mislead, baclstab, con, pad, charm and manipulate my coworkers, clients and bosses.

So iwanted to say thanx.

Armageddon gave me the ability to watch Kill Bill and not blink.

Thank you, Megashake!
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Before I used to believe that everyone was equal.  Now I think everyone with big ears is out to steal my money.

THANKS ARMAGEDDON!

Thank you for taking the joy out of driving a car.
Thank you for forcing me to think some of my fellow employees are out to get me. (No dark corners for me)
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

Armageddon has gotten my creative juices flowing again.

Thank you, Armageddon!
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Armageddon indirectly got me some money!

One of the languages we use for writing scripts is javascript.  I learned javascript in order to do things on the game.  After I'd been using it a while on Armageddon, I was able to apply it to some web pages at work, and my boss was so happy, he gave me a bonus.  No kidding.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Thank you Armageddon, I am now able to lie to people's faces without them knowing it.

Thanks!
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict

Thank you arm, for making me worthless at work at least twice a week, as well making me have thoughts of "How I can obtain the head of my boss" on a regular basis.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Thank you Armageddon for persuading me and my friend Wayne to sit around late at night making chicken bone daggers from our recently consumed bucket of KFC then trying to stab stray dogs and various other suburban creatures with them, come to think of it, thanks for the various "gortok" bite battle scars I have acquiered recently as well.
oodness, courage, and love is a song. In my travels I have learned one thing, evil creatures can not sing.  -Drizzt Do'Urden-

Thank you, Arm, for giving me the impetus to improve my real-life listen skill, so that I now know everything that is going on at work, even down the hall.

Also thank you for improving my dialogue-writing skills, although now evey character I write comes out sounding like either a conniving noble or a shit-covered Bynner.  It's kind of jarring when I'm writing from the POV of a suburban 12-year-old, but thanks anyway.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Thank you Armageddon for making me more paranoid.  It's kept me out of trouble In Real Life lately.
'm helpful to noobs, ask me questions, totally noob friendly.

"Mail mud@ginka.armageddon.org if you think you've crashed the game."

--Nessalin

thank you arm for introducing me to sleep deprevation
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

Thank you Armageddon for teaching me the proper words of magick...my powers have grown greatly and soon....the world will be mine!!!! :twisted:

:begins weaving his hands delicately through the air toward ~dubya, ~osama, and ~his boss, cackling madly as he merges them into one sick and twisted form.

:begins chanting once more, braided ropes of silver and violet energy arcing out and striking ~osamadubyaboss, the arcs of energy splitting like spiderwebs and leaving behind copies of the creature in their wake.

"Go forth my lovelies...go forth and destroy them all!!!"

Errr...ummm...okay well...how about for giving me a place to let my imagination run wild and do the evil things that would otherwise get me in too much trouble to  be worth it.
Thanks for a way to rp without having to spend the time getting a tabletop game together only to have it fall apart due to RL reasons...*sigh* I always hate it when that happens. :cry:
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

I have been away from arm for more than a week and will be away for some more.  What I realized during the away time is that I still got an arm thinking brain.

Recently, I have seen some people IRL that I have not seen for a couple of years and my response at their sight was "They are still alive?!".

WTF?!  Of course they are still alive!  Wake up buddy, this is the RL, not Arm.

Note:  I learned how to harrass people from Arm.
some of my posts are serious stuff

:twisted: This thread.. is.. twisted. I love it!
Thank you Armageddon for being there in the darkest hours of the night and mornings when I have myself convinced that sleep is an act of communism. *Muah!*
he love that you have found is the love that you can never find, because it's the love that is never able to be found.

Thank you Arma for getting me off the crack that is Counter-Strike. Sure, hey call you crackageddon, but you are more like sweet pure cocaine to me. They just don't know you like I know you, baby.

Yes, I would lik to thank you ARM for giving me a place where I can run rampant a free. Spreading my hidden evil about, killing and stealing from innocents, and Lying! well hrmmm..... yes. or sit in the tavern and pretend I have a life. Heh heh.

But above all else I would like to thank you, for being there when I needed you the most, when life was down and there was nobody around to sap, subdue, drag, steal coins and run.

Andrew
ne man can make the world tremble, or in this case four?

Thank you for creating a rift between me and my ex girlfriend that basically broke us apart, and she never knew about it.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Quote from: "gofmk"I have myself convinced that sleep is an act of communism. *Muah!*

Careful, we don't want to offend Dirr!
ssues are issues.  People are people.  Issues should be addressed, people should be loved. - John W. Frye

Either everything offends Dirr, or nothing, so we really can't let that guide our posts, imho.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Quote from: "Laeris"
Quote from: "gofmk"I have myself convinced that sleep is an act of communism. *Muah!*
Careful, we don't want to offend Dirr!
Uhm, that was a joke, right? That had to be a joke. Right?
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Bah, Laeris

I am the only one that can legally bug and annoy Dirr :D

You are welcomed to try though. ;)

Anyways..
Thank you arm for not needing a caution label
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

Thank you armageddon for helping me to succeed at nothing during my days at work and becoming a contagious disease of laziness which others catch by the moment at work.
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Thank you Armageddon for convincing me that its ok to openly approach people that I have never met before and try to convince them that playing a completely text based game will be the most fun they have ever had. And that regardless of what anyone says, weddings, funerals, and court hearings are perfectly legitimate places to try and recruiet new players.
oodness, courage, and love is a song. In my travels I have learned one thing, evil creatures can not sing.  -Drizzt Do'Urden-

.. for making me lie my ass off when I get called into work to say I can't do it, just so I can make a scheduled event ingame.

Hey, my days off are rare.  :evil: