yes
89 (62.7%)
no
13 (9.2%)
heck no
40 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Voting closed: May 04, 2004, 09:55:16 PM

would you attack luirs? Take the poll! Yes, No...or no way.
ow much spice do you think you can put in that thing?

<gets two more tubes of spice from his cloak>

...Oh...

just for anyone who still thinks I am trying to organize this online HERE, I am merely trying to find out if it is worth my time, money, efforts, and resources tyo even attempt it.
ow much spice do you think you can put in that thing?

<gets two more tubes of spice from his cloak>

...Oh...

1. your poll didn't work, edit your post, make sure you hit the "add option" button.

2. and to answer your question, Hell no. I don't even like Tuluk. Now, if you were to talk the local Byn in tuluk, give them a good bundle of sid for something like that, i'd grab my swords faster than you can say, "kank."

If you want to, do it! Could be fun.

Just do it!

I think the thing to consider that attacking Luir's will probably take more than just PCs.  It's probably inhabited by a very large number of VNPCs as well as NPCs.

VNPCs have a way of showing up on the scene very angrily in NPC form when ignored.

Yea, as far as ooc work goes, while you can't recruit ooc, you'd definately want to email the mud account with your intentions so they can make a small scale event out of it. Going in and cleaning out some npcs won't do shit for the gaming world. If you want to take some vengence and make an effect, email the mud account once you've got a decent plan and a decent amount of people. Give 'em a week notice at best.

RPT Friday...might get your wish.  And I dont know anything, but anyone with half a brain can see that one coming eventually...

Yes- If I had a machine-gun. That or a very big stick.

Quote from: "Spoon"Yes- If I had a machine-gun. That or a very big stick.

Or a -very- big and powerful magnifying glass.  I hear Tek had one, but he loaned it to Valusaurus and he never returned it.

Who knows what loot awaits you. Storm over there and show them mantis's who's boss.
Hurry!
CHAAARRRRGGGGE!

Quote from: "Miee (not logged in)"
Quote from: "Spoon"Yes- If I had a machine-gun. That or a very big stick.

Or a -very- big and powerful magnifying glass.  I hear Tek had one, but he loaned it to Valusaurus and he never returned it.

I think this would work, too:
http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=81227#81227

Many, many cans of Raid.  Big ones.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Right, how about getting a five giant panes of glass and boxing the whole outpost in.

Imagine mantis jumping into the glass for weeks-on-end, never quite grasping the fact that there  is something actually in the way.

No, that's birds and indoor kitties in apartments trying to get birds.
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

Of course I would.

shout (pointing Luir's Outpost with his sword) CHARGE!!!!
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: "Miee"No, that's birds and indoor kitties in apartments trying to get birds.

Bah. Ruin my fun why don't you.

Quote from: "Spoon"
Quote from: "Miee"No, that's birds and indoor kitties in apartments trying to get birds.

Bah. Ruin my fun why don't you.

I will, thank you.
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

The mildly retarded mantis's attack on you is blocked by a freakishly large pane of glass
The mildly retarded mantis's slash on you is absorbed by a freakishly large pane of glass
The mildly retarded mantis sends a freakishly large pane of glass sprawling
The mildly retarded mantis crumples to the ground

heh... I can see it already..
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

>assess mantis

A sleek, crimson-blotched mantis is in excellent condition.
A sleek, crimson-blotched mantis does not look tired.
A sleek, crimson-blotched mantis looks mildly retarded.

>stat

Your retardation is easily manageable.

Tektolnes Did it.
And Muk-Utep.
Those guys got it going on.
But me.
No.