Looking for 1 new Player Committee member

Started by Halaster, September 18, 2023, 01:55:16 PM

One of our Player Committee members has had to drop out, so we are looking to replace them.  See here for more details as to what the PC is:  https://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,59232.0.html

As stated there:

Quote1.  New members to the Player Committee will be selected by opening a rolecall for one week.  At the end of that time, the Producers will gather the names together, veto any that they feel would not be a good faith actor on the committee (i.e. banned players), and then replacement members will be selected randomly.

2.  Requirements for being on the Player Committee are to be at least semi-active in the Community.  Active playing is not required.

3.  Every six months the two members who have been on the committee the longest will be resigned and replacements found.  For the original group of five players, two will be randomly selected to resign at the end of the first six month period.

If you are interested, open a Role Application request and title it "Player Committee Application".

Thanks!
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

We have reached the 6 month period so are looking to rotate another Player Committee member.  If you are interested in applying, open a Role Application request and title it "Player Committee Application".

We're going to extend and keep it open until after the staffing round is done.  The reason is that a couple of people applied for the PC, then also applied for the staffing call after it was opened.  We don't want someone to get on the PC, then get on staff, and have to resign from the PC after a week.  So it makes sense to just delay PC decisions until after staffing ones to give them a fair shot.

This was on hold while we did a staffing round. That round has now concluded! So we will be picking this up again. I'm going to extend by a couple more days if anyone wants to sneak in any 'last minute' applications. A name will be pulled from the pool of applicants on Friday at 10am ST... ish.