Remove all

Started by Inks, August 11, 2023, 02:24:35 AM

August 11, 2023, 02:24:35 AM Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 02:30:29 AM by Inks
Takes me 10+ minutes of undressing RP to mudsex. Not cool.  ;) 

Remove all please. I guess have it remove all non jewellery.  8)

Sort of a jokingly written post but also not actually a joke especially when changing armor/ clothing sets etc. Wear all is a lifesaver, add remove all too please.

Counter point: what if the person you're ERPing uses their psionic powers to ORDER YOU REMOVE ALL, leaving you naked as they shove their mind dagger into your aorta?

Don't you feel stupid now?!

August 11, 2023, 02:47:15 AM #2 Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 03:06:48 AM by Kavrick
'Remove .'
Hit enter 20 times
? ? ?
Profit
I was told this game was full of twinks, all I found was power gamers.

August 11, 2023, 03:11:42 AM #3 Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 03:16:03 AM by Inks
Quote from: Trevalyan on August 11, 2023, 02:36:24 AMCounter point: what if the person you're ERPing uses their psionic powers to ORDER YOU REMOVE ALL, leaving you naked as they shove their mind dagger into your aorta?

Don't you feel stupid now?!

That's hot. ((Just make it ineligible as an order)).

Also thanks for the tip Kav, but my enter is worn to a nub now.((I didn't think of that though. Helps thanks!))

I have aliases written to change outfits. They just need to be kept up a bit

Also, give all would be great.

It would allow everything in my inventory to be given to my target.

Quote from: FamousAmos on August 11, 2023, 05:09:32 PMAlso, give all would be great.

It would allow everything in my inventory to be given to my target.

Reminds me of the torture of handing people herbs.

September 08, 2023, 01:23:41 AM #7 Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 01:27:43 AM by Inks
Use a bag.

Appreciate the feedback anyway guys. Accidentally necro'd this.

Nilazi'd the thread.

Spam "remove .". Works a charm unless you're gemmed.

Quote from: Inks on August 11, 2023, 02:24:35 AMTakes me 10+ minutes of undressing RP to mudsex. Not cool.  ;) 

Remove all please. I guess have it remove all non jewellery.  8)

Sort of a jokingly written post but also not actually a joke especially when changing armor/ clothing sets etc. Wear all is a lifesaver, add remove all too please.

Honestly, an 'outfits' command tied to wardrobes or something would be so insanely baller.  But it'd be really annoying to set up.
By the time you do what it takes to be a hero, you no longer want to be one.

A remove all type command would be awesome, it does kind of break RP having to remove one thing at a time, remove x, hit enter, remove x hit enter. 

Quote from: Traines on September 08, 2023, 02:46:56 PMA remove all type command would be awesome, it does kind of break RP having to remove one thing at a time, remove x, hit enter, remove x hit enter. 

I think one of the issues is it would be like the empty command where the delay would stack and you'd be paralyzed for a full minute catching up on all the removals. So you'd be stuck either way. But it would be way less spammy.

I would like to be able to remove items by their wear location instead of just item keywords.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

October 13, 2023, 12:46:36 PM #14 Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 12:48:15 PM by LindseyBalboa
Please. Please. Please.

Make an 'outfit' or 'wardrobes' system a priority.

It will facilitate buying multiple pieces of clothing.
It will facilitate changing more often.
It will be a money sink.
It will make it more dangerous to try and get laid or bathe.
It will make it easier to have 'civilian' clothes and 'war' clothes.
It will make it easier for 'criminal/raider/outlaw' types to go interact with others in public via different outfits.
It will make it easier for NON-criminal/rinth types to go visit the rinth without having to worry about being murdered. As much.
It will facilitate social roleplay.

ty.
Fallow Maks For New Elf Sorc ERP:
sad
some of y'all have cringy as fuck signatures to your forum posts

I'd like to have the ability to add keywords to my items.

addkeyword yellow.hat outfit1
addkeyword yellow.shirt outfit1
addkeyword yellow.pants outfit1
addkeyword yellow.boots outfit1

and then I could:
remove outfit1;!;!;!
wear outfit2;!;!;!
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one