Yes
16 (22.2%)
No
44 (61.1%)
Other
12 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Quote from: Windstorm on January 30, 2023, 08:42:01 PM
It's best to let people play what they want to play.

HOWEVER.

I personally would not mind a nudge from the staff when I was putting in an app that something "rare" that I was applying for was not, at the moment, very rare.

If there are a zillion Vivaduans in the game and I'm putting in a Vivaduan app, I might actually rather know that so I could play something else, personally.

Census numbers might be handy for that, but I don't know how accessible they are.

AFTERTHOUGHT: I find it odd Vivaduans aren't more popular actually. Water should be THE most valuable, sought-after element in a desert apocalypse setting if you ask me, but I've only ever been aware of like two ever.

They are the least combat buff element so only absolute chads or peaceful healer types play them. :)

Theme is the only reason everyone is best friends with Vivs.

If it wasn't for the theme, I'd make it a focus on ever character to befriend one and hang out with him/her all the time.
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"

Water is only scarce in the documentation. In the actual game, it's trivial to get. I actually find that food is tougher to maintain on some of my PCs.

Quote from: Yelinak on January 31, 2023, 12:32:07 PM
Water is only scarce in the documentation. In the actual game, it's trivial to get. I actually find that food is tougher to maintain on some of my PCs.

Sshhh! You're just asking for them to remove water holes around the map with that statement.
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"

Quote from: Pariah on January 31, 2023, 12:49:10 PM
Quote from: Yelinak on January 31, 2023, 12:32:07 PM

Sshhh! You're just asking for them to remove water holes around the map with that statement.

Water holes should remain. It's just that animals should drink from them too. Want there to be water left, Hack and Slash time!

Quote from: Inks on January 30, 2023, 10:36:36 PM
They are the least combat buff element so only absolute chads or peaceful healer types play them. :)

They're actually the absolute easiest to GET HARD with if you've played the game much.  Hyper-combat Vivs are the babytown frolicks of (Tier 1 Combat Class)/(Magicker) combos.  With only Ruks potentially ever touching them, and likely not except at certain points in the power curve.